Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 53)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here]
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So my string of bad luck continues. My car was stolen this morning. [] The cops are coming right now to get my signature for the report. Ugh.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no Keo!! [] You have had such drama with that poor little bug. Hope it gets found soon. [] Your insurance will be able to cover it though if it's not?
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

I hope so, but something tells me that my bank from the depths of hell, also known as Bank of America, reposessed it again and f*cked up my payments. []

I'm thisclose to a mental breakdown, just sitting there and staring off into space.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have some bad memories of Bank of America too. I switched to Wells Fargo and I'm pretty happy. Hopefully you get your car back and in good shape. *crosses fingers for her*
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

Yup, it was the bank. Of course it was the bank. [] Stupid bastards are telling me that I have to pay over two grand to get it back. The payments they say I missed are the same goddamn payments that THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COMP ME LAST YEAR BECAUSE OF THEIR EFFING MISTAKES!!!!!!!!

I'm about to lose my mind. I'm seriously about to lose it. I don't even have close to two thousand dollars.
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Can you get a free lawyer to help you? This seems really messed up. [] Jerks obviously wanting to squeeze whatever money they can out of you! I hope you kept documents of their previous mistakes to shove in their faces. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

I did, they're at work. [] Gonna go in tomorrow and get them, then I'm gonna wave it in their faces and see what they say. I think I'm gonna try my hardest to get all the money and get my car back, then transfer my car loan to my credit union, and then... I'll be thinking about hiring that lawyer.

You know, I can sue for emotional distress, after everything these a-holes put me through... []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NOOOOOOO []
WHY ? []
WHY, GEORGE, WHY ? []

*just found out that ****** was dead in aSoIaF* []

[] [] []

Wow, that actually hurts []

[ 02-13-2009, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My dad tells me that almost everyone dies in ASOIaF. []

I haven't read them, partially for that reason. []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, a lot of people die. But it is still a wonderful, epic work. I think I rate Martin right after Tolkien when it comes to fantasy writers.

For those who have actually read it all so far, I'm sure they will get a kick out of this:

Jaime Lannister

That cracks me up! [] (But if you haven't read it this will make no sense to you. Sorry.)

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was reading a little bit ahead, because I feared something coming, when I found out. And now, I don't want to go back a few pages and read it all []

Will check your link later. Is it safe ? I'm in the middle of the 3rd book. See who just died ?? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's just a little joke. I don't know how far you've read, so you might not get it. I guess it could be a spoiler of sorts, but I rather doubt if anyone would understand it unless they have already read the relevant parts.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thorin, that is brilliant! []

Although anyone waiting for the next book should probably take note of this. []

From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Can we put whole titles, please? []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bad plane crash in Buffalo, New York [] Wasn't WT from Buffolo? Hope he is OK
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Oh, it was in Buffalo ? Yes, WHT is from there. Hope he's ok too... []

Ney : GRRM = George R.R. Martin, the author of aSoIaF = a Song of Ice and Fire, a fantasy novel []

E : I was just re-reading the UP's first post, and now I wonder how horny Thorin is []

[ 02-13-2009, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Made a Hobbit-esque fairy house today*

Whole
The door (I almost put the knob in the middle)

The chimney

[]

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks []

I wonder why the title still mentions Christmas []

Losty, that is too cute for words []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 53)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help