Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 52)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here]
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
When will Jackson be on? I'll TiVo it []

Some people just have different styles of RPing. If they can't recognize your greatness, sucks to be them.

I don't know exactly what a precís is, but I wrote one [] I think. I hope.

I can't get through "Don Juan." I thought it would be sexier []

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lilli is fabulous, HOT, though currently unloved. Bele is awesome, HOT, though currently unloved. They're talking about problems but I'm just seeing solutions! [] []
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your equation has missed out the fact that Lilli is moving to Europe in September.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is Wales in Europe? [] []
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, I've just had the most awful cramp all morning. I do suffer from cramp a bit, but this was bad. I couldn't move my legs at times. It's like as soon as one muscle in my leg stops getting cramp another one does!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is Wales in Europe?
I'm not even sure it's in Britain, if you ask the Welsh. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Only two good things to come out of Wales, Tom Jones and the M4! Only joking anyone Welsh. Probably get the sack if I said that joke on the BBC at the moment and I was a BBC presenter. In their favour, it looks like they'll be winning the Rugby this year.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Freya, you can't have them both ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

Good one!

Hang on, there's something in this.... [] []  -

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like the way you think, Freya. [] And I'll be just a ryanair flight away from Deutschland! []

quote:
What a scumbag; I would end all contact if it was me.
Well I haven't talked to him since that incident on Saturday. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Theney there, Lils.

Random Note: I adore Death Cab for Cutie.

As for Jackson on Criminal Minds - jackson-rathbone.com is saying that it will air in April.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Random Note: I adore Death Cab for Cutie
[]

I think it's funny that now when a Jackson is mentioned, people think of Twilight. It used to be Lotr. [] (Prefers this new Jackson a bit better.)

Wetty's love advice is pretty solid. Although, personally I would think that if one of the two currently involved asked a third party about their feelings, the third party could be truthful about it.

*hates working two jobs in the same day* []
*Needs to get ready for the second part of the day*

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs* Hope your day gets better. []

Can't wait to see you at Disneyland, Losty!

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Disneyland will be fun! [] I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. After meeting up with Ney, I was reminded of how great MTers are.
From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's no one like us. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think it's funny that now when a Jackson is mentioned, people think of Twilight. It used to be Lotr.
I hadn't noticed that []

Disneyland will be nice indeed (absolutt [] ) []
It would be great if you could make it, Art. If you can't we'll see you in SF anyway []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I don't know much about anything we (the university group) are going to do anyway. I just hope something mandatory don't stop me. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

I haven't been to Disneyland in a while....or rather, I haven't enjoyed Disneyland in a long time. I went a couple years ago, but for just an hour or two. []

It's supposed to be snowing in the mountains here again this coming weekend. I'm trying to convince some family of going with me, but nobody wants to.

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think it's funny that now when a Jackson is mentioned, people think of Twilight. It used to be Lotr. [] (Prefers this new Jackson a bit better.)
Pinky, I have succeeded in my task. [] *maniacal laughter*

And hell yeah, he's a bit better:

-

VS.

-

Um, yeah, I like the new one better too. []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If we are going by visuals, no comparison []

Got into a Jasper gush with a girl in the hall this evening [] I was reading "Don Juan" (getting through as much as possible) and she said "Do you like Stephenie Myers' 'Twilight'?" So I said "Yes! How can you tell?" [] I guess I was wearing my Alice necklace last week. Don't know why she waited until now to bring it up. Maybe she's shy [] I'll wear it next week too...Actually, I didn't gauge whether she is a Jasper girl or not, but she at least understood my like.

Ammii: Someone deleted AIM, which is why I'm not on yet []

[ 02-12-2009, 05:17 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

Ney, if you're ever on a computer with no aim, you can also use www.meebo.com . It's browser based so you won't need to download anything and it works through you're accounts so you don't need to create an account and re-add any friends.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Neat! Thanks for telling me!

Had to write about a Significant Moment for a class...Mine somehow turned into a three page essay about my first semester...and all the essays I had to write [] [] But it's about how much that first A paper meant to me, so I think it's OK.

In other news, my current English teacher took off two points because I forgot to underline one thing one time, didn't write the date the way she likes it, and did something my other English teachers told me to ALWAYS do that she apparently doesn't think should be done ever (if that makes any sense. I swear, I did NOT write like this in the paper). GAH! If I didn't luv her so much I would be upset.

I know it's just two points, but I think it's for stupid reasons and I'm so used to getting 20/20...Boooooo....

Hermione complex? Moi?

Btw, speaking of Mrs Granger-Potter, anyone else wonder what her boggart actually was? Cause I don't believe that it was MacGonagal with a paper that didn't get full marks (or whatever it was)...Hmmmmm...It was probably herself married to Ron. []

[ 02-12-2009, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back in Moscow-survived my trip to the UK!
The weather was.....weird.

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

And now it's stable cold weather? []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 52)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help