Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  51  52  53 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here]
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck those that are struggling with the Credit Crunch. My firm seems to be one of those that are benefiting from it. We have had one of our busiest weeks for years! Coincidentally, I've heard it's a little bit snowy in parts of the Northern US. Especially around the lake-states it wouldn't surprise me and New York I've heard. I hope everyone is coping with it ok. Possibly even enjoying the snow.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're so cute, all excited
Thanks [] It's my birthday, you know []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I said 'Happy Birthday" on facebook !

But whatever, Happy Birthday Ney [] [] [] []

We love you, hun' []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great one, Ney! []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Ney!

Thingy, I saw The Duchess recently on DVD. It was quite interesting, but I wouldn't rave about it. She seems to have been a very interesting character though-the film did at least prompt me to find out more about her; and plenty of sordid detail, anyway!

[ 12-23-2008, 06:46 AM: Message edited by: Elanor Gamgee ]

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm seeing it tonight Elanor- so I'll let you know what I think. You've seen it on DVD already... was that... perhaps... illegal? []

Happy Birthday Ney! []

[ 12-23-2008, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Thingol of Doriath ]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
was that... perhaps... illegal?

Come ooooooooon! I live in Moscow-of course it was! (You're right, the pirate editions often find their way here before the films get to the Moscow cinemas!) And on my income, with my hubby's heavy DVD habit, illegal is all I can afford, apart from Amazon bargains.

[ 12-23-2008, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Elanor Gamgee ]

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok... I'll cut you some slack. []

*cancels call to the F.B.I.*

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Ney! []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

LOL-if you put the FBI onto piracy in Russia, they'd be busy for years!
It's like those texts that come up on the screen saying "If you bought this video, please call this number"-do they really think someone who's just paid 3 quid for a DVD is going to shop their source?!

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Feliz Cumpleaños, Ney.
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

A special thanks to Athene for the wonderful Christmas Card! []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't receive one []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

She loves me more... which, oddly enough, is exactly what she wrote on the card. []

[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Nah, it's because she knows you're all lonely in Sweden, whereas I am surrounded by hundreds of friends and family members in here []

Which may be the most false argument I've ever said in my life [] []

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

quote:
in here
In where? The computer? []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Touché again !
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you know, Thingy? Inc' is the Matrix!! [] [] [] []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Good morning, Goddess.

You ate oatmeal this morning, and you're wearing a towel at work now [] I know it []

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

That's spooky... I'm sitting in front of the computer ordering new towels from Bed, Bath & Beyond, where I used to work, and eating oatmeal cookies. []

Inc' is the Matrix!!!

Just not a very good one... []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No he's not because I am not wearing a towel, nor did I eat oatmeal (I hate the stuff).

I had a breakfast casserole that one of my coworkers made. It was FANTASTIC. YAY I love Christmas. I have tomorrow and the rest of the week off, b!tches!! [] []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
He can't be a very good Matrix if he mixes up the two of you ...
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks thanks gracias! [] Still happy [] I'm gonna go watch as much "American Beauty" as I can before family gets home from shopping!
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Drunk!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Starting to get drunk!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : [Insert Sordid (Christmassy) Details Here] (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  51  52  53 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help