Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 49)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have the classic but easy make-it-from-scratch recipe for brownies that are just wonderfully to die for, and are only bettered when topped with Häagen-Dazs® vanilla ice cream. Anyone want some of this?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm that sounds delicious! []

*gots Biggie Smalls in her head*

I love it when you call me Big Poppa.
Throw your hands in tha air
If yous a true playa!

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Idea for a name for the new UP. Not desperately original, but how about, 'Come to the Dark side, we have Cookies?'
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not desperately original
Oh, I don't know about that. Sounds pretty desperate to me! []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I dig it! (But I also dig cookies.) It's appropriate for the holiday season.
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
OMG McDonalds has My Little Ponies as their happymeal toy! OMG!!! []

[] Yes, I know how that sounds.

But PONIES!!!! PASTEL PONIES OF CUTE!!!

They DOOO???? I MUST GO!!!!

Back in the early 80's when they came out, I collected all of them. I was so excited by them. I had teh pony castle and everything.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So why go, since you have them all ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Because there are new ones now, silly! []

*is going to get happy meal now*

EDIT: Success!

-

[ 12-20-2008, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Amárië ]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One of my students gave me one of those little ponies yesterday. I was touched. []
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I had teh pony castle and everything
Me too! [] And the stable! Wetty younger Puddle has my ponies now.

[]
Oh crap! Except for the stowaway! I forgot to return her! []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got the same pony as the one in Ammii's picture (I named it Dorothy [] ) [] Plus a pink one with balloons on it that I haven't opened yet cause I forgot about it until now []

Woweewow, tomrrow I'm going to my friend's house to (re-)watch thirteen episodes of Ouran High School Host Club [] The pink happiness just might kill me [] But joy!! We've been trying to plan this for months, but holidays, moving, and those freaking fires kept ruining it. Not it looks like some people can't come cause of snow, but no one wants to postpone again.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's sooooo deliciously wonderful isn't it? ROFL. I love that show so much. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

Wowza -- some Cali folks were up late last night! Or is that early this morning? []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Yeah I was up drinking scotch. By the way I do not have a hangover.

But now I have to run to the salon to get my hair done. Yes, pictures will be posted with the result. Who do you think I am over here J.D. Salinger? [] []

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was only like, two. That's not late []

Off to the Ouran Party! How can I ever repay Lilli for all the nice things she got me into....

Heehee, I'm wearing pink socks and pink headband for the occasion.

[ 12-20-2008, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

Hey, after the week I had (12 holiday concerts, three days of after-school auditions for Godspell, 11 guitar lessons, and teaching too) -- 9:30 p.m. was late. I think I was asleep by about 9:40. []

But I'm better now. Off for more music-making!

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Success!

-

I would have liked it shorter, but I was running out of time. And I guess it's more light brown than chestnut brown, but it's a richer shade of my natural color.

[ 12-20-2008, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

Looks great! []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Thanks! []

I might want to go a darker shade later on... we'll see. It's so expensive though I can't do it very often. This was a treat for myself. []

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

Oh, pretty! I like!!!

[]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice, Lilli! []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

Bah. I'm cold.

[] []

It is shivering, not excited.

[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cold in Texas!!!!!!!!!! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

What, me? []

I'm in Indiana. []

And I'm currently calling around and trying to get Rosalie enrolled in puppy classes. []

[ 12-21-2008, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Amárië ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Well, it's still all in the South, isn't it! []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 49)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help