Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 48)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
pi - hell, yeah ! [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do you get much in France?
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OMG McDonalds has My Little Ponies as their happymeal toy! OMG!!! []

[] Yes, I know how that sounds.

But PONIES!!!! PASTEL PONIES OF CUTE!!!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hope you're not too offended by my carelessness.

Nope! Hence the [] !
I'm teaching on a Friday night [] But it's better than teaching on the 31st December, which is what this in place of [] Wretched Russian Government with their peculiar holiday arrangements [] . My next working day after the 30th will be Sunday 11th. Odd decision, but better than the original plan of starting again on Friday 9th!

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Santa visited my work today and I got... bottles of cognac and glögg(both from clients), fudge, candy, a womping x-mas bonus and a "Mamma Mia" DVD signed by The Boss. [] So I guess I'll be getting fat and drunk while dancing to ABBA songs this Christmas. []

Lillikins- there's a saying that the length of time needed to get over a relationship is half of the length of the relationship itself. I've found that to be quite true. [] It took me a good 4 years to be able to look at my last serious ex without feeling a knife in my heart... and I'm usually over my one night stands by noon the next day. []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So a year then? Oh hell... []

I'm hoping I'll be in Germany hooking up with all the hot European ass before a year. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You "Dancing Queen," you!
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a little older than 17 though. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Um, that was for Thingy, doll face.
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Oh. []

Well, it was confusing because I like dancing. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and I'm usually over my one night stands by noon the next day.
'Cos that's when your hangover disappears, right ? []

pi - to answer your question, it depends. France has very different climates [] In the east, it always snow in the winter, and it gets very cold. Near the ocean and in the south, it almost never snows. In Paris, it usually snows a couple times a year, and it seldom sticks.

*looks outside*
[]
*has just walked in the snow*
[]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

I'm right on the edge of the snow/rain line. I WANT SNOW!!!! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and I'm usually over my one night stands by noon the next day.
Seriously? I'm usually over it halfway through the sex. *sigh*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

That's cuz your recovery period is on double-time. [] Or something....

IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!! I think I'm going to that pub again tonight. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Drink a bottle of wine and see what happens ! []

I am currently blowing up some pink balloons. []
*waits for obvious innuendo* []

I almost always keep in touch with my one-night stands. Is that weird ? []

E : I am unsure about the nature of what's falling from the sky now. It looks like ice. And it's also coming down the chimney.

[ 12-19-2008, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
NO, IT IS THE WEEKEND!!!!

And I've had a lovely evening of wrapping up COOKIES with red and green cellophane and tying them up with sparkly gold ribbon. I'm meeting my local friends tomorrow for a movie and the present exchange, which is always great. Happiness is watching people open stuff you know they'll like, or watching them try to open it and fail due to your ninja-like wrapping skills. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
your ninja-like wrapping skills.
I have 'looks-like-I-did-that-with-oven-mitts-on' wrapping skills []

And I want cookies. Haven't had lunch yet []
Could we make cookies when you're here ? [] NOMNOMNOM

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
Yes, of course! And I bet we could get some ingredients in NY that we can't get here. []
COOOOOOKIIIEEEEE!!!!
Do you have an oven?

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Do you have an oven?
[]
Some people don't ?
[]

*has lived for 19 years without a microwave oven, so kinda needed a regular oven* []

FALL TO PIECES OMG I LOVE YOU []

*has bought tickets for Markus Shulz at Pacha in Jan.* []

E : By the way, my roomate - whom you'll love, and who's going to fall in love with you - is an awesome cook as well []

[ 12-19-2008, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

No, my brother struggled to find an aprtment in Korea that had an oven. Some places just have a plug-in one.

I have a nice new oven. THAT NOW SMELLS LIKE COOKIES. [] [] []

[ 12-19-2008, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have a new oven, well it's less than a year old! But I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping! Nor my work. I only finish on Tuesday.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
God, I hate this blasted computer SOOOO MUCH.
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
FALL TO PIECES OMG I LOVE YOU
Jennifer Rene is the sh!t. She's gorgeous too. Case in point. She's a DJ as well. []
Sooo jealous of you seeing Markus Schulz!! [] []

Oooh I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe we can make, theney. []

[ 12-19-2008, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Actually, I've just checked, and Above & Beyond will have a North America tour in Jan. - Feb.. Let's hope for the best !

I just d/l-ed some Markus Schulz song. If you don't have them, I'll give them to you later ! [] []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Mmmkay. Let me know what you got.

Ahaha I just made a road trip playlist. [] We're all good to go!

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 48)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help