Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  48  49  50 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
On the other hand, Ama, in real life, is a staid conservative who enjoys needlepoint and embroidery, and especially watching Fox news.
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] That was a rather shocking thing to read, especially as I didn't originally check the previous page for context.
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
BWAHAHAHA Oh Ama you are funny. []

quote:
But yes... *wants to talk to Lills on the phone again* I had an idea for our future careers! It's a total pipedream, but hey! It's also totally awesome.
I need your number again. [] PM me?
I think my volume may have increased since you last spoke with me. Working at this job has made me raise my noise levels in order to get anything heard. []

theney - oh right I forgot you told me that in N. Ireland. [] I am dum.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*again, can't wait until April*

[] [] []

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*cannot wait until March and April* [] [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
[]
OK, I'm on holiday now. Bwuahahahahaha! See you on the other side, bitches!

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! April!
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you going somewhere, Wifey ?
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*can wait until April*
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*wants to see Varna again* []
*plans to go to Finland again in 2009* []
*could stop by Norway on the way* []

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Are you going somewhere, Wifey ?
Yeah she is; she's coming to visit me tomorrow and is staying overnight! [] ...........Er, um I mean []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]

Aren't you satisfied with your 3 girlfriends, stud ?
[]

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I ain't got 3 girlfriends [] And cheers for calling me a 'stud'! [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*could stop by Norway on the way* []
[] []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*misses Elu* []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Does it make you feel better about me calling you a slut on the 'phone earlier, Swampy? []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I obviously need to up the maddness quota on the board then...show the real me [] (Run, run whilst you still can!!)

But the point is definitely valid - you all need to get your arses on some planes and come over here. Maybe we should stage another Long Expected Party here. Both me and my dad work for hotels so cheap accomodation is not a problem - unless you all want to crash in my basement...the bar is down there... []

Oh, and why is everyone so excited about April? []

[ 11-13-2008, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: The Swordmaster ]

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There may be an MT-meeting in San Fransisco... []

*puts on viking helmet*

[ 11-13-2008, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Cyprus... []

*probably cannot afford to go to Finland, Norway, San Francisco AND Cyprus in 2009* []
*is already very happy about the former locations* []
*could go visit Swordy in Cyprus in 2010* [] []

A random guy at work just offered me a can of Diet Coke ! [] Oh, the joys of tedious work []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Can I afford to go to both NY and Cyrpus in 2009, if I can crash at a friend's place? []
*does sums* []
Yes. Yes I can. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*wants to go to Cyprus even more now* []

That would be so much fun []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I am a student. Would I be able to afford it? Certainly. I can always pay back my loan later. []

[ 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

quote:
There may be an MT-meeting in San Fransisco
And one in LA! [] Whoop! Whoop!
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*gets excited about potential visitors*

Of course if you come visit me you may have to put up with copious amounts of sun, sea and coctails....

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  48  49  50 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help