Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  48  49  50 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You're just going to get queer if you do too much !
Do I get special treatment if I'm queer []
And can I say 'queer' even though I'm not queer or is queer just a word queers can use []
Because I feel really weird saying queer and prefer to use gay but if queer is ok to say, then I will use queer but really don't like using queer.

[]

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's no doubt about it EaH, you are queer, and gay, and I mean that in the nicest way. []

Now, on to this bum who said this:
quote:
Frosty told me he has another method he uses for stress relief but I ain't gonna tell you all what it is cos this is meant to be a 'family' board though I'm betting you all can guess what I'm getting at!

Uh, Stinky Peat me boy, the "family board" thing has never stopped you before, so I figure you really don't know what I do for stress relief. On the other hand, the Thing told me all about your favorite methods when you visited him in Sweden. []
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] @ Losty.

That's a way of settling things []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stop laughing, Inky. I don't trust a guy who's always grinning and laughing.
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to be gay once. I really did. I went to a school for a few years where it was more popular to be gay than straight.

It didn't work. []

*goes back to staring at pics of Jackson*

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lostfiniel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2983

posted      Profile for Lostfiniel   Email Lostfiniel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There was a nurse at our Girl Scout camp who was really cute. I kept hoping that I would get sick. Life failed me though.

Snowy, as I remember you were fairly smiley/grinny. Perhaps you see more of yourself in others than you would like?

From: Carlsbad, California | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stop laughing, Inky. I don't trust a guy who's always grinning and laughing.
Godm, I am so not like that in RL []
Or am I ? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*thought Inky was strangely normal in real life*
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Normal ? []

NORMAL ? []

What about this 3-hour discussion about sex with Wifey on the last day ?
Oh, okay, right, that's normal []

But still ! []
[]

E : Thank God, you said 'strangely' normal. You're safe from harm []

[ 11-13-2008, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

quote:
What about this 3-hour discussion about sex with Wifey on the last day ?
[]

That was awesome. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

quote:
Snowy, as I remember you were fairly smiley/grinny. Perhaps you see more of yourself in others than you would like?
Shuddup before I put a nice, slimey fish down ya shirt! []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey theney was I normal IRL?

I tend to get more giddy and do loud American things... but I'm such a charmer they can't resist. []

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Normal as compared to what? []

Booo, writing a paper on Syphilis [] But also, yay penicilin!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I tend to get more giddy and do loud American things... but I'm such a charmer they can't resist.
So loud. []

But yes... *wants to talk to Lills on the phone again* [] I had an idea for our future careers! [] It's a total pipedream, but hey! It's also totally awesome. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey theney was I normal IRL?
You were.... Lilli. Exactly as you are on the board. So no.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I suppose the title of this party is getting your sexuality interesting. Anyone done any Christmas shopping yet?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Doesn't want to get into the discussion about sexuality, because at 25...still not completely figured it out!*

But talking about RL and board personalities. Was I as people expected when they met me?

Oh...and I really want to meet up with some of you guys again some day - you all need to come on over to Cyprus!!

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
because at 25...still not completely figured it out!*
Oh really! [] *books her flight*

I kid, I kid. []

Actually, I think you are more restrained on the board; that may have had something to do with the huge quantity of alcohol in my kitchen and to the disposal of which you contributed, I seem to recall. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me? [] I think you must be thinking of some other Swordmaster []

Don't Kid! Book your damn flight! []

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I'm so sorry, it must have been your evil twin. [] Uh huh.

You'll have to give me a list of English supplies to bring if i do come over. Crumpets? Marmite?

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
you all need to come on over to Cyprus!!
Methinks this point is valid. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

quote:
Methinks this point is valid.
I think we need to stage a Viking invasion: get your pointy hat on, Arta!

-

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*jumps up and down*

What am I like in real life me me me me me me

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

HOTT
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Actually, I think you are more restrained on the board
I agree too []

quote:
What am I like in real life me me me me me me
How would I know, we failed to meet up last summer [] []

I walked on my roomate's back to massage him last night. He moaned in a very sexual way. I'm good [] []

E : Okay, someone at work asked me to spell 'ceiling' for him []

[ 11-13-2008, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Getting Your Sexuality Interesting (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  48  49  50 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help