Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 44)
Author Topic: The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative)
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone going to try and go to the Inauguration in Jan.?
I'm trying to get tickets. I'm hoping my contacts will come through.
I doubt it []

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought a part of it was open to the public ?
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wass that? []

I'll be going to see Russel Peters performing live on Valentine's Day.

quote:
IMPORTANT HEALTH ADVICE FOR WOMEN

Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist
about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about
yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world
that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a
regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you
from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a
thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.
Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for ev eryone. Women who are pregnant or nursing
should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or
becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:
- Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration
- Erotic lustfulness
- Loss of motor control
- Loss of clothing
- Loss of money
- Loss of virginity
- Attraction to the same sex
- Table dancing
- Headache
- Dehydration
- Dry mouth
- And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you
are not.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and
over again that you love them.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING:
The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse
with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

quote:
I thought a part of it was open to the public ?
It is open to the public as long as you have a ticket [] You have to have a ticket to get onto the Mall. They only printed 250,000 tickets and they give them out to members of Congress and the Senate and the only way to get a ticket is to get one from them, but they are already being scalped and they're not even handed out yet [] Until they give them out, they keep in locked up in a secret location [] can you believe that? I think that's so funny.

[ 11-11-2008, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: EowynatHeart ]

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] that is crazy indeed. Thanks for the explanation !
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Suddenly I want a margarita. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've lost 6.6 lbs in the past two weeks on Weight Watchers! Inc and Art won't recognize me by April. []

As a gift to myself, I just ordered a whole bunch of cool soaps from Lush. I love Lush. []

[ 11-11-2008, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Amárië ]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
As a gift to myself, I just ordered a whole bunch of cool soaps from Lush.
When I lost my first stone (14 pounds or 6.5kg) I ordered a whole bunch of pizzas from Pizza Hut! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds good too! []
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Yeah it sure was and so was the tub of Benny and Jerry's ice cream I had for afterwards []
God did I suffer in the morning! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

LOL, I can imagine that you did suffer. []

I'll stick with my soaps, thanks. Even if I do sound like some sort of rich snob, importing my soap from England. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Even if I do sound like some sort of rich snob, importing my soap from England.
It is a treat, you know.
You're allowing yourself a treat, to celebrate. []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

quote:
tub of Benny and Jerry's ice cream I had for afterwards
[]
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Would it help if I said it was probably a tub of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or maybe Chocolate Fudge Brownie that I had? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

Oh yeah! That makes it all better []
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Whatcha trying to do, Stinky Peat, put those 14 pounds back on in one day?
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eah, don't those tickets cost like an arm and a leg??? I heard they were all $600.00 and above!!! I would LOVE to go but I can't afford it. []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll just see the highlights on TV to be honest!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think seeing the highlights on youtube will be enough for me. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyone going to try and go to the Inauguration in Jan.?

Why would I want to waste my hard earned cash on that? []
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm spending my moola on Anime LA in Jan.
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I'm spending my money on hookers.

Now that I have your attention, I'VE REACHED THE HALF-WAY MARK IN NANOWRIMO YAY!!! [] [] []

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

I don't have any money. []

And what I do have I'm saving for the trip to LA in April. []

[]

-

[]

[ 11-12-2008, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Amárië ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
I've lost 6.6 lbs in the past two weeks on Weight Watchers! Inc and Art won't recognize me by April.
[] Way to go ! []

quote:
I'VE REACHED THE HALF-WAY MARK IN NANOWRIMO YAY!!!
Way to go ! [] []

[]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

Wow, those were nice dreams last night. . . []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 44)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help