Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 43)
Author Topic: The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative)
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm... interesting. I've never heard of it, do you know what's in there ?

I'm craving for a screaming orgasm or a sex on the beach right now... []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Reports vary. Cranberry juice, peach schnapps, and rum??

Aren't we all....What are in the beverage form of those?

[ 11-09-2008, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Sex on the beach = mostly vodka, pineapple and cranberry,
Screaming Orgasm = Bailey's, kahlua, vodka

[]
*may go out tonight [] *

E : Yours seems nice as well []

[ 11-08-2008, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, I am allergic to pineapple [] Someday I'll try the other one, though.

[ 11-09-2008, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*went out tonight for the first time in NYC*

It was great ! []

Oh, you're allergic ? [] indeed !
I [] pineapple.

We can both have a screaming orgasm when I come to LA ! [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

I need to find out what a "kahlua" is first [] I feel bad when I order a drink and then dislike it because it isn't sweet enough []

But hopfully, yah!!

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Kahlua is coffee liqueur []
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs and kisses everyone in the UP*

Missed you all soooooo much.

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Swordy ! *hugs* []
How are you ??

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Kahlua is disgusting. I had it once and it tasted just like drinking perfume.

God, it's cold here today.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Inc.

I'm getting by, some parts of my life are going great others not so good - but isn't that always the way!

[ 11-09-2008, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: The Swordmaster ]

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I feel bad when I order a drink and then dislike it because it isn't sweet enough
Well... then you'll love a Screaming Orgasm Ney. It's like pouring sugar down your throat. Tastes very ice-creamy..

But be careful. Mixing too many sweet liquors is a sure fire way to get a headache. []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Ney still hasn't a UP-quote. I'm sure we could come up with something in the Screaming Orgasm-area []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I cannot accommodate our relationship in the stressful and tightly structured years that lie ahead of me. What she needs is at once the freedom to travel and live la vie bohème, and a steady and firm basis for our relationship. Which doesn't work together. I understand her well, as much as it pains me to admit it.
Oh gosh Belly - it's like I'm living your life right now. The boytoy and I had a VERY serious conversation that was basically like "we need to do what we need to do and we can't hold each other back from that." It was heart wrenching, but needed to be said. Basically, we're still together now but I still want to travel abroad and such and he wants to keep his options open for art school. So... when that time comes, we'll have to reevaluate, which means that most likely, if we were going to opposite places, the relationship would have to be stopped or put on hold. And who knows when you release the pause button if either party is interested anymore. [] I cried a lot, just thinking about that prospect. Because yeah, we still love each other a lot but we have to let each other live our lives..... I know that it would be hard for me. Really hard. And not that it wouldn't be for him either but he has his friends from kindergarten. I do not. And I would have a hard time not drowning in despair because I know in the back of my mind I would think, "am I not worth fighting for? Can no one stick with me through the hard times? Am I not good enough?"
I know it's dangerous to feel that way, but I would definitely feel abandoned. And, knowing that it's a very likely possibility that we could break up over the distance issue.... I get depressed thinking about it. []
Also, thinking that he could maybe be interested in someone else if he went to like New York for school or whatever... ugh, that hurts. []
I guess now, we're both going to work our hardest to make things work, but if things come up... we'll have to discuss what to do. []

[ 11-09-2008, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck Lills in whatever you two decide, Waves to Swordy, Amarie, I thought you'd be used to the cold after a year in Derry! Has never heard of that Coffee sweet thing beginning with K although I'm not that fond of sweet licquore or even sweet drinks myself, I don't even have sugar in Coffee. Although if drinking too much licquore gives one a headache, so to does drinking six pints of John Smith's in a row! I really have to stop doing that type of thing []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me... but would it be alright if I joined you this evening? You see, I've been traveling all day.

Aha! Now I see why you picked this camp!

quote:
he has his friends from kindergarten. I do not.
Not? But surely you're mistaken. Weren't we all together till middle school? My how you all have grown, could barely recognize the lot.

Have you read or seen The Neverending Story?

I had another dream Dad, about Mom.

I understand son, but we have to get on with things, right?

Love is a dream, relationships a reality. If things don't work in a relationship, it may be time to let go of this reality, but never let go of the dream.

quote:
"am I not worth fighting for? Can no one stick with me through the hard times? Am I not good enough?"
Couldn't have asked it better. In a relationship, that's often the complex. But in a dream the possibilities are endless. There are no reasons, no answers, just surrender.

Can they both become one?

quote:
What I need is some advise on how to mend the empty spot that's left, and to not drown in a lake of self-pity and despair.
I know you have enough girth in your belly to stomach it. Thingol's advice is sound, share with friends and avoid mood enhancers.

And let your love give you the strength you need, and there will be no empty spot. Reach out to the elemental strength around, free of any emotion.

I would run, feel the earth under me and breathe in the breeze. And hot water, soak or shower, let its soothing warmth surround me.

Love - devotion
Feeling - emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*hugs and kisses everyone in the UP*
*hugs and kisses back*

Missed you, too!

*already said hello in the NaNoWriMo thread* []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Lug, your post made me cry. Beautiful words, and true of course, but hard to hear when you don't want to.

I brought our talk up again and he assured me again he still loves me and I know he will do his very best to make things work. And he has already. If we can't work it out after all this, then it wasn't meant to be I guess.
But it's no sense on dwelling what has not happened or what may come. Just keep the dream alive, I guess?

Good to see you around, by the way. I hope all is faring well with you.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*sends hugs to Lills & Belly* *wonders if it's wise to hug a balrog*

I've got some good news-I managed to get certified again (as an oral examiner)

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
*sends hugs to Lills & Belly* *wonders if it's wise to hug a balrog*
*sends some from herself as well* [] []

It should be ok, if we wear asbesto aprons ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've got some good news-I managed to get certified again (as an oral examiner)
What, you mean you've trained as a dentist? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Silly Swamp!-I'm going to test people's oral skills. []

[ 11-10-2008, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Elanor Gamgee ]

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Now that's a job!!

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Silly Swamp!-I'm going to test people's oral skills.
Apparently I have pretty good 'oral skills' [] I put it down to having a long tongue! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I was waiting for the swamp to pick up on that. [] Ah, some things never change. []

edit: Thanks for all the well wishes. Time will tell, right?

[ 11-10-2008, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 43)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help