Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 23)
Author Topic: The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative)
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was a safe assumption. Incy spends time in France. The French are notorious for being smexy. Incy had a smexy experience. 1+1 usually = 2.

[ 10-06-2008, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
No problem Lillikins- I forgive you!

[whispers/] I thought the same thing... [/whispers]

I don't have pictures from my party yet... but one of my friends put up the picture show that ran on one wall during the whole evening(put to a song that they sang to me) on youtube. Unfortunately they sing in Swedish, so only Varna will understand what they are singing.

Enjoy! []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Theeeeeeeeerrre's..... a bright golden haze on the meadow!
(There's a bright golden haze on the meadow)
The corn is as high as an elephant's eeeeeyyyyyyyye...
And it looks like it's growing
Right up to the
Skyyyyyyyyyyyyy........
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like cloud, wind and rain where I am! Nice autumn colours though!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
only Varna
Thank you for forgetting me. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys!
It was my birthday yesterday.
I made this!

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
What a way to go! Can we assume that we are now talking to the late Elanor, via the medium (ha!) of OuijaWeb™?
[] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A super happy belated birthday to my fellow Libra!! Three cheers for Elanor! []

quote:
Thank you for forgetting me.
Whoops! [] Sorry... []

*grumbles about the influx of Norwegians in the UP*

[]

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Thingy!
Theney, I made it, but haven't eaten any yet-it's for my office birthday celebration this afternoon-so I guess we'll be a ghost school tonight-Mwahahahahahahahaha!
(like in one of our kids' text books:
 -

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

E : Chargoggagogg­manchauggagogg­chaubunagungamaugg

[ 10-06-2008, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz Section V Paragraph ii:
All cattle shall be stamped with a label stating "MOO" to avoid confusion with false cattle, see 'Milton Keynes'.
[]

I've always wanted to write a folk song in a similar vein:

"On a May morning my lover and I
Tarried long on the roadside to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.."
[]

[ 10-06-2008, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

*long, drawn-out chord on accordion*
[tinkly British folk music]
Upon a May morning my lover and I
Tarried long on the roadside to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch..
And we drank lots of cider and danced to Dee-Lite
And collapsed by the roadside to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
[/tinkly British folk music]

[ 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
E: Word thread instead

[ 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I know, Thingol, I'm losing my monopoly. []

Good song - they must have great fun writing it, and making the show!

"Even though he's forty, he's still as good-looking ..." []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, Welsh is the weirdest language I have ever heard. This one lady over there told me that it was more closely related to Hindi than Gaelic or Old English. [] []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Even though he's forty, he's still as good-looking ..."
...as 39?
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... as ever. Probably as 39. []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lills, Welsh is definitely wierd! Never ask for directions in Wales, you'll be washing flem out of your hair for a fortnight! Old Blackadder joke!

[ 10-06-2008, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I can has crabs [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thingy, that was incredibly amusing. I'm sitting here at a Starbucks laughing my butt off. []

*huggles laptop* I wuv you, Moe. []
-Kitty

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inky, ewwwwwww... they have creams for that, buddy. lol!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my laptop is sort of workin', sort of.
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what possesses you to share these things, Inc'. Do you want to start dating in the near future or what?? LOL.

Keo - I miss you and Bithy. [] We needs to all hang.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I reckon Inc' and Keo should get it on together; heaven knows what the pair of them would share with us all! [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The UP : Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoom Boing (Going Slightly Mad, But Insanity is Relative) (Page 23)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  42  43  44 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help