Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 43)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! [] []

I FINALLY went and bought myself a brand new laptop. My home computer has been a pain in the ass for years, and couldn't log me on to the internet any more without logging me off every 10 minutes. That stupid piece of crap has been a thorn in my side for too long.

I finally decided to blow my entire paycheck this pay period and just buy myself a laptop - a good investment, since I'm now actively working on my book on a daily basis.

So how's everyone?? What did I miss? I miss everyone HUGELY!!
*hugs everybody*
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You missed that we got a new UP []

Keo!!! *HUGS* JOY!!!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heeh heehh... going there now. lol!
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 43)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help