Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 42)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway Mr Wang I'm not spending my time chatting to you I have to go sacrifice a goat! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

I thought you were going to be whipping a camel for being a naughty girl today! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Well that WAS the plan but I couldn't find the correct whip and there wasn't a horse availiable []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Oh, fair enough; so why didn't you look for an ape or something? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Mr Wang, you ain't ever gonna catch me beating a monkey! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Yeah, I guess you'd get more enjoyment watching someone else doing that wouldn't you mister? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

I ain't saying! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Well I ain't got time to chat any longer Mr Wang, I gotta go do some washing up and cooking []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Ok Mr Wang; grat chatting with you again, see you next Sunday []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Sure will Mr Wang and remember, if you walk around with your eyes shut for too long you will eventually walk into something very hard! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Eru, Mr Swamp is at it again.
From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Keep it up if you want to be a non-phallus person too, Wangy []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I see Mr Wang's trying to get up to my post count... Keep trying, laddie. []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ney - that would be interesting []

Brae- your two last posts have good points []

Are we going to have the Schizophrenic Mr. Wang every Sunday morning ? Seems like it []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Hey, I ain't Schizophrenic! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

And neither am I! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I thought you were going to be whipping a camel for being a naughty girl today!
[] NOT FUNNY [] I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE []

Ok, it's a little funny. [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I had the craziest dream last night. I was in England, staying with Theney for the week or something. I go towards her house and it's getting late. She's not there. Some of her neighbors I guess were outside chatting with me and then along comes theney driving an Audi Jeep-like vehicle (these don't exist but I guess my subconscious wanted them to!) with a scrape on the front, like where the aluminum grating was (like on a regular jeep... I have no idea if that's the proper terminology). Underneath the scrape it was brown or something. So, theney gets out of the car and is like WAY EMOTIONAL because she rear ended someone which got the scrape. She was all like, "I JUST GOT THIS CAR!!!" And she was about to faint. I helped with the neighbors to carry her to to the local pub so she could get some liquor to relax. I kept trying to tell her she could take it to the dealer because they will probably understand and she was all like... in shock. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an idea for a name for the new party if it's not too late. How about 'It's Jack Daniels birthday!' as if you remember the ads, September is! But no-one knows the precise date. Now shall I have a row with someone in the literary forums? I think I might I'm in the mood!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Éomer
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2824

posted      Profile for Éomer   Email Éomer   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
From what I can tell, most people seem to agree that Jack Daniel was born on September 5.

[ 09-01-2008, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Éomer ]

From: Serenity | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And what do you think this dream means, Lilli? *puffs on bubble pipe* []

If you buy Supernatural season III from Best Buy you get a free toy Impala [] I hope pre-orders get it too....If they don't I'm gonna complain and cry...Cause I really want that little car. It's so cute!

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*wants a toy Metallicar* []
I may get the R1 version of Season 3... But first I have to check if the DVD player I bought recently really is multi-regional. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Two days until my hedonistic vacation in Barcelona! []

I really need to write a quick e-mail to Gna to see how she's dealing with Gustav...

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

Might be able to find one on eBay?
How does one test that? Do you have any DVDs from another region?

Why can't I have a hedonistic vacation?

I hope this storm blows itself out before any/much damage is done...

[ 09-01-2008, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Neytari Took-Baggins ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

quote:
Might be able to find one on eBay?
How does one test that? Do you have any DVDs from another region?

Or... SupernaturalStore.com []
Yeah, I bought "Joss Whedon: Master At Play" just for the heck of it - there's no sign of it being in Australia. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 42)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help