Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  41  42  43 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Someone has been commiting scrolling abuse in the first page and I think the evidence of guilt points to Incky! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Yup, I guess the Lucozade peeps don't like people hotlinking.
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
plus-fours
[]
*Googles*
Oh...

[]
*shrugs it off as an Atheneism* []

I think I missed out on enrolling for a really good writing course. []

*hopes she doesn't miss out on her dream car* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tell us of your car... is it a new one? Is it SHINY?
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wifey, did you swallow a whole pack a Prozac again ? []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] What do you mean AGAIN???

Mmmmm lentil soup. [] Not as in the baby. As in the pulse.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Tell us of your car... is it a new one? Is it SHINY?
Not mine yet... Not new (3yrs old)... But shiny. []

*has been in love with that model for two years* []
*has simple tastes* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What do you mean AGAIN???

[] Okay, maybe you need more in fact.

I did some weightlifting last Tuesday night and wasn't careful, now my tendons hurt []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
*gives Inc' gecko juice to heal his tendons*
*makes Brae's new car into a shiny blue amulet*
*sends Hamfast a bird made of paperclips*
*tattoos a heart onto Miran's ankle*
*wraps Arien up in mock-croc wrapping paper*

Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"Have you ever kidnapped barely legal redhead girls, abused them sexually
[]
And what is wrong with that?

Goodmorning []

I am wrapped *bounces*
You are still dreaming of hallumi I see, Athene []

[ 07-24-2008, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Arien the Maia ]

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Speaking of this cheese, I know where to buy some now ! [] []

E : And what on Earth is gecko juice ? []
*is very afraid*

[ 07-24-2008, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And what is wrong with that?
See? That's why I had to add the rest of the sentence, because I knew someone completely twisted, like Arien, would eventually show up and ask this very question if I didn't! []

Although, it seems my "great plan to avoid the 'what's wrong with that?' question" failed miserably... []

Arien, you've spent far too much time in Wetty's company for your own good it seems... []

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good morning, accepts bird from Athene, a Greenfinch I believe! I just thought of a scene in the screenplay I'm writing now called Carry on up the Caribbean, the pirates get to an Island called the Island of the cursed living undead, one of the heroes but one that can be a bit thick on occasions says, 'What is the Island haunted?' and someone replies, 'It's called the island of the cursed living undead, what do you think!'
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Gecko juice is what you get when you put geckos in a juicing machine. You can hear their little bones cracking though, and the scrabbling as they try to escape..... *is sad now*
[]

[ 07-24-2008, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

quote:
*makes Brae's new car into a shiny blue amulet*
Ooh, purdy... But, uh, does its magic properties allow it to be turned back into a car? []

*does need to go to places*

Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
My dearest of all french Balrogs, the sad truth is that I haven't rubed against Wety for a vedry very long time.
*shrugs*
[]
I guess I can now be considered twisted all be myself []

How are things Nash? []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"Things" are going okay... By this I mean nothing happened lately which would be worth celebrating and nothing which would be worth crying upon... Neither "great" nor "bad" for short. []

Well, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks, starting today... But my gf isn't (couldn't get days-off this time of the year) so it's going to be "home-vacation"... 2 weeks of well-earned rest anyway []

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

I am always glad to see a successful woman [] And by successful I mean "don;t you dare go on vacation without me".
I consider myself successful too []

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

You got something wrong there... The "don't you dare..." part doesn't exist []

I just have to stay and keep watch on her to make sure she does her chores once back at home. Can't let them women unwatched... []

[ 07-24-2008, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Yes, we have a tendency to plot.
*whispers with Arien*
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I wonder what a cat tastes like []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
*files for divorce*
[] [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Nooooooooooo !

You CAN'T divorce me : I cannot stretch my arms anymore []

Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

Anyone who lived through WW2 can answer that question Inc'...
Cat tastes like rabbit (and looks like it once skinned). []

It's a somewhat well known fact that a lot of the "rabbits" people bought via the black market during WW2 were actually of the mewing kind... []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Looks like, not sure about tastes like....
[]
Cats have a lot of amines in their tissues, because they primarily metabolise proteins. They would have a much stronger, more unpleasant taste than rabbit.

Eating an animal that's top of the food chain is bad for you. Which is why I only eat small children. []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  41  42  43 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help