Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  41  42  43 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*missed the first page* []

*looks at Sean Maher* []

*looks for Komodo* []

*might have found her dream car... on the net... for a reasonable price* [] I'll still need to put myself into debt, though not badly. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
You don't like my artistic efforts?
[] [] []
*wails*
*flails*
*throws toys out of pram*
*drums heels on floor*
*rolls off sofa*
*makes high-pitched keening noise*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oi. As quite probably the only UPer with Indonesian parentage, I demand you gimme back my Dragon. 'Smine by right. You may borrow it, if I am feeling benevolent.
From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Miranumbat! []

It's nearly a year since we met... [] ... and talked on the phone to Athene. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You don't like my artistic efforts?

Calm down [] That's not the reason. It's just that ... yours was better than mine []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Yeah, but why waste a good tantrum?
[]
*screams*
*weeps*
*gnashes teeth*

[ [] ] [] [/ [] ]

[]
*is quelled by donkey's patent disapproval*
[]

Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What in the world is a/the "Death Circle of Happiness"?
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

This.

[]

Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
Ah! []

I tried to google it and got some pretty strange stuff. []

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

When I tried to google it, before actually drawing the stuff myself, I got nothing weird nor fun. Do you have weird Death Circles of Happiness-related stuff in Finland ? []

E : typo. God, I have to fill an umpteenth form to get this stupid visa [] [] You should see what they ask. I am sure half people become maniac or get schizophrenia after completing all those things.

My sweet revenge : I have an appointment at the American Consulate on September 11th [] [] []

I can't even bring a bazooka or a bottle of water into the building [] *goes insane*

[ 07-23-2008, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you're going on September 11 (9-11...) maybe they're hyping up security? I dunno.

Hey folks! I'm glad there's a new party. I thought I had killed the other one.

Oh man it's already time to go to work. [] Damn.

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] I dunno, I think telling people not to take bazookas into an embassy is actually quite a good idea.

Hooray, one of my jobs is finished! *ticks off list*
[]

E: Is it on some sort of list of things you're not allowed to take (speaking of lists)? 'Cos I can see you could have a lot of fun with that.

You: Bon matin, stalwart fellow!
Security Guard: Er, good morning sir. Is that.... an armadillo under your arm?
You: Yes, yes it is. Is that a problem?
Security Guard: Sir, you can't take an armadillo into the Embassy.
You: Why not? Is it on the list? IS IT? NO? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!

[ 07-23-2008, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Well, if you're going on September 11 (9-11...) maybe they're hyping up security? I dunno.
Oh, that's the same level of security every day. And I think that no bottle of water, no food and no cellphone might be a liiittle too much []

Congrats Wifey ! Efficient while posting. You deserve the smiley 27 : []

E : [] @ dialog.
Bon matin indeed ! 8.30 is the latest you can get []

[ 07-23-2008, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
quote:
Greek Goddess - Komodo...
You just watch it there with that train of thought []
Don't go down that way []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
Yep, me, donkey, THE OBOL and the Komodo will form an Animal Band™ and come and kick your ass.

Or something.
*makes Arien a raft of halloumi and steals her away across the sea*

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

A few examples of the questions appearing in one of the ten thousand forms to fill :

• Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance (drug), or been a prostitute or procurer of prostitutes ?
  • Have you attended a U.S. public elementary school on student status or a public secondary school after November 30,1996 without reimbursing the school ?
  • Have you ever participated in persecutions directed by the Nazi Government of Germany ?
  • Have you ever withheld custody of a U.S. citizen child outside the United States from a person granted legal custody by a U.S. court ?
  • Have you ever renounced U.S. citizenship for the purpose of avoiding taxation ?

quote:
While a YES answer does not automatically signify inegibility for a visa, if you answered YES you may be required to personally appear before a consular officer.
[]
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] []
I had to pass a Criminal Records Bureau check to work at my college, and I swear to god the first question was:
"Are you a convicted paedophile?".
[] I almost gave into the temptation to answer:
"NO, because they've never caught me BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH".
[]

[ 07-23-2008, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Have you ever unlawfully distributed or sold a controlled substance (drug), or been a prostitute or procurer of prostitutes ?
Damn. Now there's one less thing you could do in life - be a pimp! The Man is a kill joy. []
[]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So they did remove the following one from the form?

"Have you ever kidnapped barely legal redhead girls, abused them sexually, then tortured them by burning them with cigarettes, then tortured them by putting bits of glass under their nails, then [...edited 63 different tortures], then abused them sexually again, then gouged both their eyes out with spoons, then cut their breasts with bits of glass, then [...edited 54 different physical mutilations], then abused them sexually once again, then [...edited 42 scatophilic perversions], then abused them sexually one last time before killing them by injecting them with antifreeze and chocking them with a banana? (If you did any of this out of order then simply answer 'no', you're not the guy we're looking for.)"

'cos I know someone who'd like to apply for a visa but would rather not answer this question... []

*wonders if anyone, but Quentin Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez maybe, can find the above "funny"*
But hey, it's late and I've just watched both "Grindhouse" films, so excuse me if my sense of humor is a little bit out-of-tune right now... []

Seriously, you have to like the U.S. bureaucracy for their stupid forms... Asking people to fill out forms full of dumb questions just to have the legal possibility to arrest them on the "grand federal crime of lying on an official form" would they indeed have lied to one of the questions, how much more Monty-Python-esque can a bureaucracy become? []

[ 07-24-2008, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
Basically, I had to answer one question to move into the EU:

quote:
How much money do you have?
As soon as it was answered and evidence provided, hey presto! I got a residence permit.

I guess the US is trying to keep out terrorists and the EU is trying to keep out penniless migrants.

I had more forms to fill out for my dog than for me.

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Morning! [] It's a bright and shiny day here in bonny England. I may even roll up my plus-fours a couple of inches. []
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but will it stay this way? Dunno, I've only just woken up, will have to look at the forecast!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Who cares! Go and bask like the gecko while you still have the chance! Carpe diem! Pimms o'clock! Pop goes the weasel!
[] [] []

I have so much paperwork on my desk that I'm thinking of maché-ing it and making a scale model of Corfu. To the shredder! []

[ 07-24-2008, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : Death Circle of Happiness™ (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  41  42  43 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help