Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York (Page 41)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Oh my god yes, you get billboard-sized, turquoise, sparkly übergay points for that! Only thing better would be if you were modelling D&G underpants. You were, weren't you? []

Yes, I'm OK. But of course I read it in the half a second it was open. Three lines of begging and pleading. Ew. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Only thing better would be if you were modelling D&G underpants. You were, weren't you?
[] ... No ... I wasn't ... []

But I have a poster of a D&G underpants model in my room, actually []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, lay odl lay odl lay hee hoo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd, lay odl lay odl loo
Folks in a town that was quite remote heard
Lay odl lay odl lay hee hoo
Lusty and clear from the goatherd's throat heard
Lay odl lay odl loo...
Ho ho lady odlee ho, ho ho lady odl lay
Ho ho lady odl lee ho, lady odl lee ho lay
A prince on a bridge of a castle moat heard
Men on a road with a load to tote heard
Lay odl lay odl loo
Men in the midst of a table d'hote heard
Men drinking beer with a foam afloat heard
Lady odl lay odl loo...
Ho ho, lady odlee ho, ho ho lady odl lay

One little girl in a pale pink coat heard
She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd, lay odl lay odl loo
Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard
What a duet for a girl and goatherd, lay odl aly odl loo

Hm hm hm hmm, odl lay hee, odl lay hee hee, odl lay hee
Ho ho, lady odlee ho, ho ho lady odl lay
One little girl in a pale pink coat heard,
Lay odl lay odl lay hoo hoo
She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd, lay odl lay odl loo
Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard
Lay odl lay odl lay hm hm
What a duet for a girl and goatherd, lay odl lay odl loo
Happy are they lady ho lady lee ho, ho lady ho lady lady ho
Soon the duet will become a trio, lady odl lay odl loo
Odl lay hee....odl lay hee...odl lay hee hee
Odl lay hee odl lay hee odl lay, hoo!

[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wind it up ! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo I have a new story idea. I love this power. The power of a Pen. []

Oh, and your daily dose of FAIL:

-

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Er, hellooooooo people?
[]
[] Your lack of posting disturbs me. []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, well in that case,
*posts*

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

My hysteric neighbor just started yelling again [] [] [] [] []

Oh, and wait a few minutes ... []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahha, *lurks on the edge of the box!*
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belthronding
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5113
posted      Profile for Belthronding   Email Belthronding   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So I ahh went swimming this weekend, and there was a boat. I made steaks with a porcini powder crust. I ate them. I ahh, I had a fire under the stars. And there was drinking.

And then, unfortunately, there was work today.

I think I need to read LOTR again.

From: Boston, MA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I'll post...
I'm at work right now posting from my mobile. Fun! Work is going well - I've just been here two weeks and they've already asked me to apply for an assistant mamager job. I don't want to do this forever, but I'm thinking maybe I might stay here while I take some computer classes...maybe I could find a job in THAT.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York (Page 41)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help