Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  39  40  41 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York (Page 22)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Inc' - could you possibly be a vampire? You never seem to sleep and yet you are smart and do your super hard chemistry classes. How is this possible, eh?
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when I met Inc he was tall and skinny. But he didn't turn to dust in daylight. So I'm suggesting no. Unless modern day Vampires don't do that anymore?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I feel like I've gotten stupider, fatter and lazier from working at this place.
Getting the "stupider" and "lazier" vibe here... Not the "fatter". I wish I could get fatter. []

As this icon I made says...
 -
[]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I wish I could get fatter.
False. You'd regret it if you could.

Ham - According to the twilight series, vampires only twinkle in the sun like stars instead of turning to dust. Interesting new take, eh?

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ridiculous take, imho. That's probably the thing I hate the most.

Fat isn't bad. It really isn't. I don't always love it and sometimes I wish I could be skinny, but mainly I've reached a place where I wouldn't trade my body for anything.

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
False. You'd regret it if you could.
Not when you're more than 10kgs underweight (according to the health charts). []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not when you're more than 10kgs underweight (according to the health charts).
Yeah, but society is a lot more forgiving of that than of being 10kg overweight (like me...plus a little).

I wish we could all be more like Ney, actually. She has such a wonderfully healthy body image, and because of that would be beautiful at any size. Wish I could be more like that.

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The health charts are bullocks when it comes to being "overweight," so I bet they are bullocks when it comes to being "underweight" too (unless you have a disease or something and actually need to be a certain weight)...

Thanks, Amar [] *hugs* I hope to be worthy of such kind words...

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I sleep ! []

E : Oh, and I'm not skinny []
I used to be so a few years ago : I used to weigh 56 kgs for 1m 80 (around 5'9"). Now my weight is 66 kgs for 1m83 (6'). I am slim []

[]

[ 06-17-2008, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

I just don't like feeling lazy... and I know this job has sapped my energy. Ugh, It's hard to get up in the morning.

But no more of that! I'm going to find another thing if it kills me (plus my lease is up in August so... time is ticking away!)

And now, your daily random image:

-
"I stare because I care"

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

*DOUBLEPOSTS* because I can...

YAY one of my bosses is getting married to his Freddie today! [] Here's hoping that it'll stay that way come November voting time.

We decorated his office in celebration. []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] []

Eugh. Polymers Exam tomorrow. Dullest subject ever []
But the good thing is : I don't care ! []

When this one is done, I will have taken half of my exams ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*double posts because it's sooo trendy right now*

Polymers went okay. Tomorrow's subject : Infrared !

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm at work. [] []

My best friend's birthday is tomorrow. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Work ? []
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For the summer. As a secutiry guard. " [] "
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]

I wonder if people are actually feeling "secute" when there's a "secutiry" guard like you around [] [] []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Or just 'cute'? []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
They are calling for rain on Midsummer's Eve tomorrow. How am I supposed to drunkenly dance naked around a Maypole in the rain? []
From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, we're going to have blazing sunshine here, if that's any help []
One more week, then it's holiday time []

From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Curse your perfect Italian weather! []

Sorry. I'm a bit grumpy. It's the end of June and I still have to wear a jacket outdoors.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elanor Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3219

posted      Profile for Elanor Gamgee   Email Elanor Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect? It's a bit too hot for me, especially when I have to teach kids [] Still, it won't be long before I'm grumbling about the freezing Moscow winter again []
From: Moscow | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
How am I supposed to drunkenly dance naked around a Maypole in the rain?
I didn't know what a Maypole was, so I figured you meant the iron bar that stippers use [] (no, I don't know why either).

Next time I'm in Helsinki, we'll go out at night in DTM with Eled and NOT my mother, and we'll get you drunk [] [] [] []

(How bad is this : the little "bold" and "quote" signs don't appear on the screen, nor the other ones. But they still work, and to type this post I clicked randomly twice where I thought they'd be, and still got them [] )

E : typo

[ 06-19-2008, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How am I supposed to drunkenly dance naked around a Maypole in the rain?
I find naked pagan dancing is so much better in the wet. []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

You mean like Haka ?

*pictures Thorin Haka-ing*

[]
[]
[]

*dies*

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : A Parisian in New York (Page 22)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  39  40  41 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help