Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Eru's address is more likely to be Hall 62A, the Void, IMO []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Omg, you people are so chatty. Why do you talk so much when I'm not around!? I sense a conspiracy.
*is late going back to work... oh well*

I will respond to this though:
quote:
Lills, what about your Master-program? When will you have news about that? I wish you good luck for that (you know that, of course)! And when will Germany see its biggest fan?
BelG, I applied for a master of Fine Arts (in creative writing) at Cal State University Long Beach. They only take 12 people per academic year so we'll see what happens.... if I don't get into there, I'm going to apply for this Government-funded Internship program set in Berlin. It would be for a year starting next summer. I would so love to do it. Pretty sure I could get in too (if you get in, all the program fees are paid for). Also, I *almost* got into an internship program in Berlin, but they chose someone else, losers. [] Don't worry I will get to Germany. Deutschland cannot escape!

[ 03-05-2008, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me has headache []

But great pic []

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just read the last page and don't understand a bit of it, except that the balrog was showing off again [] such an ego....
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Death Circle of Happiness™©®
Next UP title? []

*will be writing a DCoH in the first few chapters of Book 3* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a winner to me, Brae!
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Government-funded Internship program set in Berlin
[] That sounds suspiciously like a cover.

So in actuality you are going to be working for the National Security Agency spying on the commie Euros.

Let me know when you get to Berlin. I have a list of names for you.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

*kicks Thorin in the shins*

*nervous laughter* ahahahaha look at the funny dwarf he's so stumpy. Ahaha stumpy, get it? Grumpy's first cousin. Yeah....

[]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is on....DUM DUM DUUUMMM.. The Machine*

[]

*slidey, gloomy Machine music from Princess Bride*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We had like a little collective nerdgasm.
[]

And I love that picture of Bele. []

Don't worry Lills- Thorin's name is on my list... []

Commie Euros, indeed.

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I use a weird machine too at school.

Quantum physics labwork is actually kind of cool. We're doing optic pumping this week []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We're doing optic pumping this week
Meh. The hyperfine structure trapping always ruins it for me. []

*blatantly just Wikipedia'd it*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Optic Pumping. Not got a clue what that is, but it sounds fun!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like an eyeful! []
From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tickets to Vegas/Hawaii are purchased!!! May 2nd is the big day... Woot!

Now to look for a hotel in Vegas. Something opulent, but oh-so-Vegas-tacky. [] With the dollar at an all time low... we can splurge. []

*froths at mouth*

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thingy, do you ever stay at home []
*is apparently very jealous*

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*is also very jealous*

Have fun, Singy and take lots of pictures!

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

O! To have the life of an International Man of Mystery.
[]

Mmm, I just had a huge wodge of Vacherin cheese and a wholemeal roll for lunch. Not as good as being in France, but still good. []

Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Ugh, you Euros getting the most of your oh so strong Euro. [] Well go. FINE. I hope you lose the money in Vegas and get assaulted by a band of Elvis impersonators. (Ha j/k)

Speaking of traveling, though, I will be going here in 11 days:

-

-

-

-

-

I'm so stoked. I'm staying at this place in Kyoto for one night:

-

-

[ 03-06-2008, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Lillianna ]

Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*explodes*
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

*cleans little pieces of Adulithien scattered in the room* []
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

Don't worry Addie - you'll be over there soon and for much longer! I really wish I could go for 2 weeks...but I'll only be there a week! []
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

quote:
Ugh, you Euros getting the most of your oh so strong Euro. Well go. FINE. I hope you lose the money in Vegas and get assaulted by a band of Elvis impersonators. (Ha j/k)

Speaking of traveling, though, I will be going here in 11 days:

Ooooh... Japan, fun! []

Too bad about the weak dollar. A cup of noodles will cost you a fortune. [] (joke!)

In other news... we just booked the Penthouse Suite at the Bellagio!!! [] Singy will be rolling around in an orgy of opulent tackiness.... []

[ 03-07-2008, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Thingol of Doriath ]

Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was gonna reccomend The Bellagio. I've only been there once and didn't stay there, but we walked around all over and it embodied the image of Vegas I hold. And the ceiling of bright colored glass is beeaaauutiful! The picture really doesn't do it justice. Have a great time!
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Thanks Ney! I'm looking forward to the trip.

We really looked at a lot of hotels. Bellagio seemed the best... not themed-tacky like Luxor, Venetian, NY NY and Paris... but more opulent tacky. It should be fun! []

"O" by Cirque du Soleil is playing there and I think that is the show we are planning on seeing. Maybe An Evening at La Cage on the first night. []

Three cheers for the week dollar... making this trip possible!!! [] []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help