Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 31)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !!
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got you a:

-

[]
Happy birthday!

*shackles Miran to the bar*
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A birthday? []

Happy birthday then! []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's not her birthday yet... another 2 hours and 48 minutes for Miran's timezone. []

I'll put my birthday greeting in the most appropriate place where she won't see it for another three weeks by the looks of things. []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is it Miran's birthday too?
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh... missed my Gramadder's post. []

May 1st is Miran's birthday.
May 4th is Lugbúrz's birthday... wherever the hell he is. []
May 10th is my beautiful Benny-dog's birthday. []

[] Happy Birthday Gram Addie! []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
17ºC []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what day it is in the different time zones, but anyway :

Happy Birthday you two !! [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

'tis 1st May in all of Australia now. []

8ºC! [] Though, it is nearly 3am. []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday to anyone with a Birthday close to now []
From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Another birthday? []

Happy birthday then! []

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One day to go...

And Happy Birthday girls! []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One day till what, Thingy, the Eurovision song contest, you entering? In other news I with a little help have managed to get my PC back so some form of online. Gee, that was hard work. But for how long?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I'm guessing until tomorrow.
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You're probably not so far wrong! It's a good thing that I know a lot of technically minded people however!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good that you've got your evil-minded computer a bit more under control, Hamfast! []

Yes, Thingy - what's with tomorrow? You've been teasing us for half a week now []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
17 hours to go...

...until my vacation starts. Vegas & Hawaii: here I come! []

Actually, my oficial vacation started an hour ago when I left work for the day.

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Vegas and Hawaii? AWESOME!
[] [] [] [] [] []
Have a wonderful time, and please post pictures! (PMs for the racier Vegas ones.... [] )

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

That's worth a count-down, Thingol! []

Have fun! []

Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Thank you kindly... I know that I discussed this trip before. You know, the one my friend is treating me to? I think I asked the UPers for their opinion whether I should accept or not.

One weekend in Vegas... going to check out Cirque du Soleil's "O" show, then 2 weeks in Hawaii. It'll be nice to just relax.

Plenty of pics... I promise. []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

quote:
I think I asked the UPers for their opinion whether I should accept or not
You did. All UPers voted for accepting. []

Have a great trip! []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

You did, but for some reason I thought it was in June. Anyway, bring us back some SPAM and glitzy showgirls. []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, my vacation ends in three days, so [] to Thingy
[]
Going to the Empire State Building today ! []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Snooker, semi finals. []
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SPAM? Ugh! *shudders*

I can think of few things more unholy than musubi...

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Waves to all, how are you Adulty? So, Thingy I suppose that you are going to use the old, 'I'm of to Vegas and Hawiia, (just how does one spell that?)' excuse to not log on to MT for some time? Yes, it seems that I have defeated Morgoth on my PC for the moment. But he always comes back!

[ 05-01-2008, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 31)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help