Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !!
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, that's not an apartment, that's actually my mum's office ! []

[ 03-05-2008, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And now we're checking in the diary
To see when we'll next be be free,
So now we're planning our next visit to the people of MT!

In the summer? Please?
So I can combine it with a visit to my friend in Kent?

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Meh. I won't have the money to come see you guys probably. But I can always try, right? Hell I would host it if I had a better place. I have no idea where I'll be in 3 months though. []
From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ai ai ai - a Balrog has come, and its feet are burning [] (they probably smell, too [] ).

It was a fantastic time, the only shadow I see is that so many other UPers couldn't come - but there will be a next time, surely. I was honoured to meet amazing people (all of you/ them!) and of course donkey ( [] ). At first I didn't see him, as I stood with my back to his hoofiness, but then he threw some sharp stares into my back and now I can hardly stand or walk.

To sum up, a fantastic time with fantastic people and a very glad Balrog that has not been slain (I avoided bridges)!

(Also, fromage [] )

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lills, what about your Master-program? When will you have news about that? I wish you good luck for that (you know that, of course)! And when will Germany see its biggest fan? []

~

More Paris-related news: I bought 10 books and 6 comics (I completed my Tintin-collection!! Yes, all of them!! Even Tintin au pays soviétique or whatever its called!). My bank account thinks I'm a horrible person.

I tend to agree.

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and its feet are burning
You too, huh? []

I just remembered when you got stuck in Le Metro because you'd thrown away your ticket by mistake, and Eluchil said, "You shall not pass!" []

We had like a little collective nerdgasm. It was great. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Banks account are stupid.

You'll have to tell me what you thought of Le Planétarium ! What else did you buy ?

E : Wifey, well, I should have said that []

[ 03-05-2008, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

quote:
You too, huh?
Yeah, but for me it's normal when I don't wear asbestos slippers []

And your nerdgasm was paid by me!! 1.50€ to be precise. []

(I admit it was funny. [] )

I bought several Agatha Christie, and that's all honestly. I'm such a culture vulture. []

Oh, and they told me to go away from the American embassy. That was great, I must have looked like some evil terrorist. Or my backpack was just really heavily loaded with books (about bombs).

Sooooo tired. I watched a football match yesterday in a French bar (I went with the boyfriend of my friend I know in Paris), and not only did we (Lyon) lose, but no, I couldn't even afford a beer. Small wonder: for a 0.3 litre beer they wanted... 8 Euro! Là, ils exagèrent quand même! Well, we came back late and I had to get up at 7:30. []

[ 03-05-2008, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Well, Agatha Christie's awesome ! []

We were near the American embassy, too ! But they didn't tell us to go away. Of course, I was with an English goddess and a American woman, so that would've been rude.

E : [] @ your beer story. In which neighborhood were you ? In the first bar we went on Friday, cocktails were 12,5 € []

[ 03-05-2008, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not only would it have been rude, they can't tell me to go away.

[]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

But let's not forget that even English Goddesses speak English with a very un-American accent and that the American in question is really an Islamofascist, as I pointed out repeatedly. Hardly better than a winged symbol of evil, destruction and, um, fire.

I was in the 1er arrondissement, in a bar called... something with "beer". []

[ 03-05-2008, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

[]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes that was an expensive bar. []

-
You shall not pass! []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
[] I have no idea to what this quote relates in this context, but you get Princess Bride points anyway.

*loves that picture*
[] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

Oh, that "You killed my father so I will hold that against you forever by threatening to kill you without doing anything at all"-strategy has never worked on me. []

Well, when I'm safely at home, anyway. []

That picture is great [] []

[]

~

quote:
I have no idea to what this quote relates in this context, but you get Princess Bride points anyway
Amá and me were constantly fighting over who killed whom when (and sometimes why). Turns out I killed her father (didn't remember). Said sorry (perhaps). She's not happy with that and so I am discriminated against once more just because I like to submit people to terror and death. []

[ 03-05-2008, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

That's OK; she killed my father; now I just have to kill yours and we will have completed the Death Circle of Happiness.
[]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

I killed your father? []

When did I do that?

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

942 years ago.
[]

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
That's OK; she killed my father; now I just have to kill yours and we will have completed the Death Circle of Happiness.

[]
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

quote:
[]

Yes yes, kill him!! [] His name is Eru. I'll give you his address. []

Then I can rule them all! []

Did I just say that? []

~

I actually promised myself to go to bed 45 minutes ago. So, good night everyone!!

[ 03-05-2008, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Belegurth ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Death Circle of Happiness. []

You should TM that. []

Death Circle of Happiness™ []

Or even better: Death Circle of Happiness™©® []

[ 03-05-2008, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Eru has an address?
[]
*tries to imagine what it might be*

62A, the Void? []

Goodnight. []

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

Oh, I forgot. My bad. But really that whole arrow-in-the-eye thing was your own fault, you know.
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

What, for standing in the way when you were pointing it at me? Or for happening to rule the island you were trying to invade?
[]
[]
*is also off to bed*
G'night, popples. []
quote:
Death Circle of Happiness™©®
[] [] [] []

[ 03-05-2008, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help