Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  31  32  33 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 18)
Author Topic: The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !!
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like! I think Arien has died her hair that colour before.
Let's have some love for the red!

[] [] [] [] [] []

What is the job you decided on in the end?

Brae: you'll have to get on and finish it, before J&J get too old to play your man candy. *pokes Muse* [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I decided on the waitressing job in a hotel here - the money is better, although no salaries here are that good. But it's nights which is so perfect for me seeing as I don't do mornings!

But the problem is that it means communicating face to face with real people...I mean, why would anyone want to do that []

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think I need some rest
Well, seems like I actually do : I slept 2 hours and a half this afternoon. Best sleep ever. But I should have worked instead and now I'll have to stay up late tonight writing journals. So I guess I lost in the end []
And I'm still tired [] []

Thanks, Athene and Brae []

quote:
I think he's having nightmares because my mum sent him a postcard.
[]
By the way, I didn't get her first name []

E : Good luck on your new job, red-haired Swordy []

[ 03-20-2008, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't turn green []

Am very happy with my new red-hair (well it was red before but not this red!)

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of "Supernatural", I discovered on Tuesday that Circuit City was selling the first two seasons for $20 each [] So I zoomed over...But they only had the second season in stock [] I bought it anyway, you can't beat that price. But I don't get to watch it until I track down the first season...
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just on to say Happy Equinox and Holidays, Partiers, and off to read Lit forums. Party in Paris! How lovely!

* sets her kayak paddle by the door, sneaks a bottled beverage from the cooler, and heads north.

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*realises that Amá is Celebrían's aunt, in Tolkien world*

[]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Neytari: $20? Hope you get Season 1 soon. It's terribly awesome (rock & roll!). []

Athene:
quote:
Brae: you'll have to get on and finish it, before J&J get too old to play your man candy. *pokes Muse*
I have two years! Then one year to persuade someone to film it... then another two years to get it filmed. A 34-yr old can play a 29-yr old. []

Jared can get as old as he likes... I'm not using him for anything other than getting closer to Jensen. [] *is sure Cloudstrife said he was related to Jared (somehow)* []

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yippy skippy, the sale is on their site too! I ordered season one and a CD of Mozart overtures (cause shipping is free if you order more than $25 of stuff) [] Joyful joyful...
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's 1.25 a.m. and I'm still working. []
No wonder I'm tired. Sleeping all afternoon was useless []

[] @ day.

I don't even know how to say what I work on in English []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm not using him for anything other than getting closer to Jensen.
Funny... in my personal sexcapades it's always the other way around... [] [] []

Buuuut, you don't need a window into my personal fantasy life. Let's just say I've just watched an ep of Supernatural and as usual, I am too blinded by the pretty to have any idea of what just happened.

*hopes for pic of Rockin' Red Ms. Swordy*
*probably shoudn't post that immediately after a description of her internal fantasy life* []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Is NOONE actually working tomorrow but me ? [] []
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs Inc - the other person with messed-up sleeping habits*

*decides not to talk about her internal fantasy life* []

[ 03-20-2008, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Amárië ]

From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I'm guessing the words:
Fëanor
spanking
sweaty
truss

are involved somewhere...
[] [] []

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm and there's me just about to go to bed! Interesting night-time visions I'll have!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I don't have any fantasies...should I be concerned ?
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Is NOONE actually working tomorrow but me ? [] []
I should be working around the house at least - chasing some dust rabbits (too late in the evening to remember whether that's the term that it used in English) []

Also I should work on the new website for the Norwegian Shakespeare Society ...
Don't know whether that counts as companionable work suffering, Inc' []

*tries to do some RPing first* []

[ 03-20-2008, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Varnafindë ]

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhhhh, cutie little dust Rabbits!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Dust bunnies, I believe.... but very, very close.
*compares her Norwegian*
*realises it consists of 0 words*
*is suitably ashamed*
[]
*retreats to fantasy life*
Ah, Jared, thanks. Another margarita is just what I needed. And I see you're still wearing that tiny white towel around your loins. You should take it off, honey. It will make it less messy when I fetch the massage oil.
[]
*ahem*
[]

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

quote:
Fëanor
spanking
sweaty
truss

[]
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Wifey : [] [] []

I should work ! [] [] [] [] []

Oh, by the way, in France, we talk about dust sheeps !

[ 03-20-2008, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Well, now I am definitely of to bed! I have to be up for work at 11:00 tomorrow. Actually that's not to bad as it means I get to leave two hours earlier which means another two hours in the pub. On a friday too which makes a nice change for that time of day!
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Dust sheeps! [] Much better for picking up dust than bunnies.
[]
They can has absorbency.
[]

I have this image in my head of Amárïe strapping Fëanor down to his own workbench with the leather thongs at his wrists, and then slowly leaving a trail of clean skin down his chest as she licks away the dirt of his work...

I need to stop drinking now. Or possibly stop posting. []

Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

quote:
I have this image in my head of Amárïe strapping Fëanor down to his own workbench with the leather thongs at his wrists, and then slowly leaving a trail of clean skin down his chest as she licks away the dirt of his work...
[]

Wow...this is getting me excited...

[] [] []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
I have to be up for work at 11:00 tomorrow.
[] [] I have to be up at FRIGGIN' 7.30 TOMORROW [] []

I hate everyone. I mean, even more than usual []

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Unexpected Party : F.A.B.I.A.N. in Paris !! (Page 18)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  31  32  33 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help