Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 4)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good news, I didn't break the CNC lathe. We had a sensor out. It sucked, I had to listen to the guys in the shop rib me about breaking the very expensive piece of equipment. The powers to be were beginning to believe the masses. To bad the damage was done to my rep. Now I have something else to live down.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, a new page, and a
 -
for Matt

Need more wenches.....

-
 -
 -
 -

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the drink mate.

Hmmmm,
I'm trying to recall how many weeks before the chase can begin.
Hmmmm,
I'm not gonna count. I've given up counting. This thing is gonna last forever. I guess I had better just resolve to enjoy the eye-candy you have once again so graciously provided dude.

So are you still headed out on the 22nd? I've been so busy I've lost track of time.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
IM not sure that mat is man enought to be in hear.

We Of the Men Room of old challenge him to prove is manleyness in 5 gifts to the mens room, to prove that he belongs hear.

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
Now hold on Z-man. I have a reputation to support here. As soon as I'm nolonger attached I'll supply you with your five gifts.
I promise! []

Remember, my wife is still a active member here (for what it's worth).
I also have a custody battle going. I'm not about to give her any ammunition to use against me. I'm one of but a few men in this world who have managed to retain custody of there kids. I'm not gonna screw that up.

So patience my fine young friend. All in good time. All in good time.
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"

Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Remember, my wife is still a active member here (for what it's worth).
Is this turning into a family hang out place or something? The kids here too? []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
[]
Not gonna go there.
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aw c'mon Matt, you can at least give us a beer. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
 -

A beer huh?

Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
Is that better?
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Man-law... Don't fruit the beer!
[] [] []

Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
Well, I'm probably in trouble now. We will see what happens. I just thought I would get two birds with one stone.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Yep, you're in trouble. You must now seek the Holy Grail in the castle Anthrax, and take any and all punishment Zoot decrees! []
Black Dragon
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4422

posted      Profile for Black Dragon   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's no use of him here! He doesn't qualify under the type of staff required around here. []
From: U.K | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
Staff?
 -

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mat you have failed
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I gotta do everything for you guys? []

-

We need some music around here, and this one is bloody talented.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
quote:
Mat you have failed
Seems I'm very good at that right now. So my track record continues. []

Two T's please. []

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lads, try this.
Now.
 -

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

That is all.

From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Oh really? Time for my shower then I guess!! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thangail=Winner winner chicken dinner... or is that "chic dinner"?

More props if you actually took that picture yourself, but I doubt it...

[ 08-23-2008, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Thorongil ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

[]

I wish.

Although i do have a very attractive swedish girl coming to visit in 3 weeks.. so I'll see what i can do []

From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Thorongil & Thangail .... Must be brothers ... []

And now that its September, its time to get brewing for Oktoberfest!

-

[ 09-01-2008, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

Nice Jugs.
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help