Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 26)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gillian Jacobs
 -

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A man of taste
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

I'm just gonna hide in here
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Good place to hide! Here Z, have one of these...

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Thanks snowy! I'm keeping away from women now nowt but trouble
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... til ya need one... []

-

Maybe a one-night-stand/bonding session with the original Mens Room bimbo will help unload the blue?

Anyway, we'll be supplied with some good fish n chips with the beer anyway...

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

And more beer is here!

-

[ 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Look what I got
 -

Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*peeps in through the key hole*
[] [] guys

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Pours a flagorn of dark ale

I of late have been wondering why do womwn play such games with us?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Vanesa Hessler

-

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Janet Leigh

-

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I of late have been wondering why do womwn play such games with us?
Me too - it's about as sporting as shooting fish in a barrel. []
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I suppose it's better than playing with one's self. Oh, this is the men's room and your'e a Girlie! I can only assume youre the barmaid! So I'll have a beer please.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A beer, eh? And after you refer to me as "girlie". Very well.

Enjoy your beer shower.

Next!

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What would Freud say about the choice of words, "beer shower". Beer is typically golden in color and...

Wait. Why am I involving myself in your argument?

How about a Lime Shower?
 -

:runs:

Edit - Original image taken from http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/prints/corona-extra-beer-lime-shower-3811655/

[ 03-31-2013, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

Highly Interesting that you should find that imagery in your Freud reference, Aiwrendal... reveals a great deal about yourself.

As I believe I mentioned before: fish....barrel...

(Who uses a Freud reference with a psychologist anyway? Seriously?)

OK, I'm done. Exiting the Boys Room, stage right. []

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It was the most applicable girly pic I could find on the first page of my Google Image search for "beer shower". At least, one I could post here. [] My psyche is now revealed.

Bartender! Another round!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

*kicks door open*
i can smell purfume in 'ere

Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is the Perfume Thief in here?! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't me! Though I have been known in my early years to confuse perfume with deodrant. Sometimes, I think there is little difference!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

We can clear it out with a couple good rippin' farts.... []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

We need some good beer in here...

-

-

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

hmmm. Appearance, Body, and Complexity. Looks good. []
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Ran across this in an unlikely place: An AD on the Weather Channel's web site. It caught my eye as it were.

Brigitte Bardot 1952: The Girl In The Bikini

-

[ 02-03-2014, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 26)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help