Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 25)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why Men Probably Don't Make the Best Agony Aunts

Dear Jim,
I left home for work last week and after less than a mile my car stalled and wouldn't start, I walked back home to find my husband in bed with our 19 year old babysitter. They announced that the affair had been going on for two years and that they were in love.
Can you help me, I'm desperate!
Dear Reader,
The most common cause of vehicle breakdown in the first mile is dirt in the fuel line.
Jim
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Classic. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Doutzen Kroes

-

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well the company might be nice in the Girls room, but I'm not so sure about their beer. All that Latte can taste a bit of nothing after a while! And what are those cocktail things? I've never known. Snowy, do you have a pint of the most evillest, strongest, nastiest beer in stock? []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Got a keg of Orc Draught that will put hair on your chest and then burn it off ...
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Snowy, do you have a pint of the most evillest, strongest, nastiest beer in stock?
No, but I think Snowdog might have just the thing. []
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah... Hamfast, if you wanted THAT Snowy's beer...
You'd likely get a can of Foster's brewed by MGD in Atlanta. [] []

[ 09-20-2011, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'll go for the Orc stuff thanks! Funny how the bad guys have all the best beer! Mind it is quiet around here. Quieter than a Tuesday evening in my town.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have you had your Kate today?
 -

From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This might have gone in the google thread but...

-

[ 09-24-2011, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: pi ]

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is with the girls in here!!!!!!
OUT NOW!

On a seperate note keep away from koppenberg cider!

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Is taking up residence in ere!

Women are nowt but trouble!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
True [] [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed, but I still feel like I should say "oi"... and protest or something. []
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

In here, hot women with mouths shut & very little clothing may be ok....

And it's Christmas time!

-

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

In this haven for men no wrapping presents shall occur!
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

So how was your yule break gents?
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

The older I gget the more I fdeel like women enjoyy playing gamwes with your heads []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ah, but the older you get the more you realize they are playing games, and your defences are adjusted accordingly. Of course, it depends on which head they're playing with. []

Yule break was good, but seems like ancient history now that we're over half way through February. A heavy week ahead for me ...

[ 02-19-2012, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

One learns the hard way!

Heavy week ahead too mates bithday weekend and carling cup final, then four days fishing then family doo

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Sounds like a few beers are to be had!

-

[ 03-13-2012, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Currently sat in the bivi lake side waiting for. A run.

Having a few beers with a bbq steak

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Was reading my copy of LOTR when this chap disterbed my peace and quiet!
 -

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Beer, BBQ, & Fishing! Tops!

And now for an encore...

-

[ 03-07-2012, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

[]
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 25)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help