Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 15)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, but Rosario Dawson isn't just ugly, she's fugly. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm sorry, but Rosario Dawson isn't just ugly, she's fugly.
Snowiz, dude, I'm worried about you. Seriously fella, get your eyes checked, next thing ya know you'll be featured on CNN for driving your mail truck thru the front door of a Wal-Mart. "honestly officer, I thought it was a drive thru". []

Ordinarily I'm a big "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" guy, but Rosario's yumminess is just so damn obvious []

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
posted      Profile for Grimwulf Stormspear   Email Grimwulf Stormspear   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: The central lake-lands of the Great Peninsula. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
Tolkien always loved grey eyes. []

-

Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
 -
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
 -
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one that has concerns over Mr 'spears fetish for the 'girl next door' rather than the semi clad slappers we usually see pics of in here?! []
[]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
My family has been obsessed with NCIS for the last few weeks. And while Cote is a babe, it is Paulette who has stolen my heart:

-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
Well, if you like NCIS...

-

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If we're talkin' NCIS, then I'll take Cote de Pablo...

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
...or...

-

You have lots of choices. []

Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I love girl's next door, especially when they wear tight clothes and lean against Jeeps []

-

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
You’re welcome to your chunky ghetto girl.

I prefer a sharp-dressed gal. Say...

-

...or...

-

...or, for NCIS fans...

-

...and...

-

Your choice is your choice. I’m just saying...

Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
What a day. I need...

-

Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

I'll take one of those!!

Was watching Anderson Cooper earlier and got reminded of just how hot Erica Hill is []

-

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Brittany Snow
 -

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What a day. I need...
 -

[] to that. Pass one down this way! Samuel Adams makes some preet good beers. I can actually get me hands on the Boston Lager here but it's $27= AU a six! [] Still, I get a bottle when I need a taste of home. I do love Samuel Adam's Black Lager too.

From here, I'll serve up some
 -
 -
to all who want one.

As far as babes go, I been reminiscing...
 -
 -

[ 06-21-2009, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
 -
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lillianna
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1843

posted      Profile for Lillianna   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Since summer is here, I'll just go ahead and drop these off:

-

-

-

-

From: Back to Cali, Cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grimwulf Stormspear
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5157
Need. Bond. Girl.

-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 15)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help