Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 0)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We can clear it out with a couple good rippin' farts.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We need some good beer in here...

-

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm. Appearance, Body, and Complexity. Looks good. []
From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ran across this in an unlikely place: An AD on the Weather Channel's web site. It caught my eye as it were.

Brigitte Bardot 1952: The Girl In The Bikini

-

[ 02-03-2014, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Aiwrendel ]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ah Bridget

-

So... Zenith. we await your return!

[ 02-04-2014, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A tall man with short dark hair enters, he is clean shaven and dressed very well the usual tom ford sent he normaly sports is masked by a floral sent that also suits him as well. His long stride and smile cut through the room like a knife. Getting to the bar he reaches over to produce a giant axe, sword and blet and strap them on.

Gents I have returned through perils that no mortal man should ever have to face; alone or with friends.... There maybe blood over this. Yet one question remains: Where in the darkest depths of mordor is my ale!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Well gents you may ask what has kept me from you for so long?

Yes a maiden hath caught my eye n bewitched me like no other before.
She even made me break my vows and some morals.
Like night and like the stars she had my eyes from the start and hatered soon turned from loathing to understanding to somthing that non can explain....

..... Get me another ale lads

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*put on a fake moustache and sneak in*

[deep voice]Tell us about this bird then![/deep voice]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Like the night as falen eyes that see through any amour a smile that can disarm you with ease....
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Here's the front taps. Had an Ekim Brewing tap takeover, and this is what I'm drinking...

-

Oc course, all your old favourite English warm ales are still pouring ion the side taps...

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Yes a maiden hath caught my eye n bewitched me like no other before.
She even made me break my vows and some morals.
Like night and like the stars she had my eyes from the start and hatered soon turned from loathing to understanding to somthing that non can explain....

Don't worry mate, we'll be here to help pick up the pieces. []
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Don't worry mate, we'll be here to help pick up the pieces.

No doubt now ale strong and warm

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Warm beer, cold tea, everything's wrong in the City today! *wail*
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

Tea? In this room? []

Hey! Who let her in? Out! Wench!

*Quickly ducks a vicious face slap from the intruder*

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*twirl moustache and puff on pipe*
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Its a fake tash! You know the rules out or well you could be the entertainment
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
well you could be the entertainment
She does the math and moves really good in her algebra ... []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Ok, ok, I'll go. [] I was just intrigued by this maiden who'd kept you away, ZEN. *hit Snowdog with her tankard on the way out* [] []
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Its hard lots of ladies want to know what happens to the ZEN lol

Ok you can have a pic
 -

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

*dodges flying tankard but some of the beer managed to find him... slaps dqz booty on the way by*

[] Z []

Look at the young Dunedan couple!

Here's two beers for ya my friend!

-
 -

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

How could we not, ZEN? Cool pic. []

Watch it, Snöwdog. My boots have sharp heels and I'm not afraid to use them. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Go Go DQI Dancer!
[] []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Girls out men only.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Mean... []

Merry Xmas, boys! Men, sorry. []

[ 12-24-2015, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 0)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help