Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 1)
Author Topic: Mens Room- No Girlies........
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
In the depths of time a place was created for the down trodden and worn out sex. The mens room became a place of beer, fighting, sport and the appreciation of a good exaple of the female form. Women; were and to this day remained Banned

So if your lucky in love or not.
Strong of arm or not.
The Mens room is there for you!

And last but not least, if in doubt just use our motto and She'll go away:
Yes, Dear.

In this place you will be safe from: Nagging, moaning, high pitched giggling and 'we need to talk' moments.

quote:
Its Party Time
Yep It's My Birthday (and them 7th year on Minas Tirith) Tomorrow!
And with St Partics day so close Lets just party through! []

Party hats:
 -

Our drinks bar is well stocked:
 -

Free Guinness
 -

Ladies You are Not allowed in our hallowed place ! [] [] []

-

Hello Eva Green!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 816
posted      Profile for Thorin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's your birthday tomorrow?

Well, Happy Birthday! And thanks for giving us all a present and coming back. It's not quite the same without you around.

From: Helsinki | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back & Happy Birthday Z! I was going to have a pint of Old Speckled Hen at the Pig n Whistle downtown on Queen street today but they don't have it anymore! [] Instead they had Fullers Bombardier which I had a half-pint of and its [] compared to the Hen. I then went to the Brewhouse and had a pint of Up Your Kilt, which was not to bad.

So yeah, happy birthday!

-

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, ZEN Master!
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alcohol please guys.

Happy Birthday by the way, Zenny

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A lovely waitress...

-

brings Lord Glorfindel an...

-

While Snowdog orders some beer-batter prawns from the chef...

-

Cheers! []

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You know me very well []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*grins*
*throws LG a towel*
Dude, your drooling all over yourself.
*laughs*
Don't blame ya though.
*thinks about his construction days*
So is it way out of place to get a animal beer?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

No worries mate! Or is that Matt? Here..... one "animal" beer for ya...

I recommend Any one of these four.

Matt The Courageous
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5409
posted      Profile for Matt The Courageous   Author's Homepage   Email Matt The Courageous   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, the Aussie version of fish beer? Hmmmm.

Which ever the house recommends.

But I don't know which is worse, sucking down a old goat or a dead fish?

(lol)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"Long may truth prevail."
"Peace to the faithful."
"Fear no darkness!"
"Fight the good fight!"
"for even a fool if he is silent, men will think him wise"
Anger is easy, forgiveness is hard.

From: pacific northwest | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ah, you wanted a Schmidt.... as in a Jacob Schmidt beer.. the "Official Beer of the American Sportsman" ... which through many aquisitions is now just another brand that Pabst markets fizzy yellow lagers under ... The Mountain Goat os MUCH better than anything coming out of Pabst. Go with the Hightail ale.

A funny note on Schmidt beer... back in the late 70's some of the younger girls i knew in school would come by the house to have me go buy them a case of Schmidt. Since after a few cans, they would put out, I always looked for the 'fish beer' boxes as opposed to the 'duck beer' boxes. Why? Because it was only fitting that a box of fish beer should be drank by fishy box foxes. []

Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Zenith's back!! Happy B-day man. Can't do any pictures cause I'm over in Iraq still and they don't come through very well on the bandwidth over here...but hope yours was an enjoyable one all the same!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes I need something to remind me that summer is on the way...

-

Mmmmm... that'll do nicely []

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me last night; I likes 'em big! []
 -

Phroaw! Bring it on baby! []
 -

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

OH GOD WETTY!!!

WHY!!!!

WHY!!!!!!

Thats my wife! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

[] Wetty wangs your wife??? [] [] [] []
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Well someone's got to Mr Dog; i hear the young man ain't up to her 'demands' []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

He'll learn... []
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

posted      Profile for Madomir   Email Madomir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!! []

-

From: northern hemisphere-ish | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

quote:
i hear the young man ain't up to her 'demands'
I JUST CAN'T MAKE BURGERS THAT FAST!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Madomir I'm sensing you have a penchant for large, fake, slightly irregular boobies []
From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madomir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3084

[] Quite the opposite Freya, I tend to go with a more outrageous look in here, just for effect. My own personal tastes are quite different. For example, here are my favorite celebs, I find them to be incredibly sexy and are definitely more in line with my preferences..

Tina Fey
 -

Allyson Hannigan
 -

Sophie Marceau.. who might just be the most beautiful lady on the planet.
 -

Then there's this young thing, damned if I know who she is, but she's awfully purty []
 -

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Mado, the last lady is Hawt! [] []
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

Here's the kind of Easter Bunny we like in here []
 -

Now if only there was some chocolate to spread all over....... []
Ah! Here we go! []
 -

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
That's Mr Wang™ to you!

Kalkin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1029

posted      Profile for Kalkin   Email Kalkin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You guys are a bunch of sexist pervs. I bet you like peep shows too.

-

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
His followers called him Mahasamatman and said he was a god. He preferred to drop the Maha- and the -atman, however, and called himself Sam. He never claimed to be a god. But then, he never claimed not to be a god.

From: Chicago | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Mens Room- No Girlies........ (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  25  26  27 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help