Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The New-Expected Party (Page 5)
Author Topic: The New-Expected Party
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

posted      Profile for Bethberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Any dates decided yet? There's a slight possibility I will be in ye Merry Olde in early/mid September.

That's just in case anyone here remembers me.

[ 03-25-2014, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Bethberry ]

From: the Bonfire Glade in the Old Forest | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Thorongil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 792

posted      Profile for Thorongil   Email Thorongil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Did someone mention Austin TX? If that were the location for this, I would so be there... (or anywhere in TX really).

It has been too long since I've been on here regularly, it would certainly be an experience! Doubt I could make it to Europe though. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
If you've come for a visit, you'd be welcome with fewer, if you've come to take me away, you'll need a lot more.
I'm a denizen. Athene said so.

From: San Antonio, TX | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The Mighty Müsnud
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 720

posted      Profile for The Mighty Müsnud   Author's Homepage   Email The Mighty Müsnud   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I drove through Kansas on my way to LA. It was so beautiful for the first couple of hours. But then it kept going. And going. And when we finally made it to a rest area, the map said we were only halfway through the state. I wanted to cry.
Anoren, if you were on I-70 driving through, I understand. It's fine until you reach Salina. After that, it's one *very* long stretch of flat land without so much as a tree to break up the monotony (until you see Colorado's mountains off in the distance).

That said, the eastern half of Kansas is nice and scenic. []

From: Wichita, KS, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I guess Athene and I will have to be awesome on our own. []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, end of May, you come to me then? Pick a weekend, I can take time off if necessary. []

I have a new resident of Athene Towers, picked up just yesterday. She is settling in and is currently resting in the cool end of her box. []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that could work. End of August may actually be better for me, but I want to see you earlier than that. [] [] To the PM ! [] (or rather, e-mail for me. [] )

Is the new resident what I think it is ? [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
yesssssssssssss
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, did anything happen? [] I'd dearly love to meet anyone who is in or near Tacoma, WA. [] I'm new to this area. []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The New-Expected Party (Page 5)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help