Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 4)
Author Topic: The Long-Expected Party
Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent, Athene []
From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
PM replied to. []

Well, the boys are back in their hotel, having been thoroughly fed! They say hi to everyone - they are, of course (bloody Euros! [] ) completely charming in the flesh and brought me the most exquisite box of chocolates. Not that I've opened them or anything. Ahem. []

It was donkey, OK?
[]
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And the hotel has wireless [] []

[]

Anyway, it was LOVELY to meet MyWife. I knew I'd love her, and wasn't disappointed [] []
And she seems to be one hell of a cook []

Can't wait for tomorrow !! I'll probably want to come as soon as I'm ready, since I don't have anything in particular to do, if it's okay for you []

E : And now, a long bath []

[ 08-24-2007, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Of course! [] But I may make you touch.... tomato!!!
[] BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!! []
(For innocent readers: no, this is not some sort of very wrong euphemism: I really do mean actual tomato [] )

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] This is driving me crazy - I really want to come...

But new developments - my brother might not be able to give me a lift to the train station I want to travel from. Which would mean resorting to the original plan. Of course I then check the train tickets, only to find that the price has gone up (they feel the need to charge you more the later you buy your ticket - don't ask me more), and it's looking like it's going to cost well over £50 for my ticket...

It's really frustrating because if I was working at the moment (oh the woes of the unemployed) I wouldn't think twice about it.

Will keep you all updated...if you care that is [] lol

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] If you need to travel to St Pancras or something, can't you get the Tube?
*is sad*
*knows Varna will be sad*
[]

The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The problem is that its the into London part of the trip that's adding so much to the cost!

My alternate route misses out London...

Have you planned party games yet? Are you planning on having party games? Cos I had a few ideas....

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Bring your ideas! Bring yourself!
[]
No. I don't want to put pressure on you. [] I've been hard up myself and I know it's not easy when friends are trying to organise social things. Just, if you can, we'd really love to see you. []

The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

Ok! I think I'm coming!! As said to Athene in a PM - I've decided what the hell! Life is too short.

I mean, what is £35 quid in the long run?

Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that, Athene []

Just checked the map: blimey, it's easy to get to!

[ 08-24-2007, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Thangail ]

From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

It is. []

Just had a call from Varna: they're on their way!
[] [] []

Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Then Saturday, August the 25th, actually dawned. The sun got up, the clouds vanished, flags were unfurled and the fun began.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

posted      Profile for Loremaster   Email Loremaster   Edit/Delete Post 
... and Loremaster was allowed to move out of the Green Dragon forum to be a channel for the partiers ...
From: Rivendell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

Varna and Aika have arrived, being met at the station by Athene and Inc' []
From: Rivendell | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

And they met with donkey, and there was much rejoicing.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Loremaster = Varna []
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

Usually: Loremaster = Varna []

Today: Loremaster could be anyone! []

Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

[] WE ARE THE LOREMASTER. [] YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. [] RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. []
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

In fact, are our personalities different enough so that you can recogniz[s]e the different parts of us ?? []

E : A part of us asked for the English spelling of recognize.... []

[ 08-25-2007, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Loremaster ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

The Borg post had to be Athene's.
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

And one point to WT [] []
Amárië
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5498

posted      Profile for Amárië   Email Amárië   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
In fact, are our personalities different enough so that you can recogniz[s]e the different parts of us ?? []

E : A part of us asked for the English spelling of recognize.... []

This is Elu. [] I recognize the space between the word and the question mark - he does that in RP too. []
From: Mishawaka, IN | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

Nil points.
[]

Loremaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5353

Funniest thing said so far? "The scariest thing I've ever seen is a pregnant Legolas."
[]
[] []

[ 08-25-2007, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Loremaster ]

Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help