Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Long-Expected Party
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, sh*t, what a forecastering mind, what a deductionning logic, and what wonderful neologisms !! []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And I promise, he hasn't drunk alcohol yet []

[ 08-22-2007, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Eluchil ]

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Where will we all be this time tomorrow?
I should be at the airport, waiting for the checking-in to start []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We'll be somewhere in the train []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donkey
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5518

posted      Profile for donkey   Edit/Delete Post 
I shall finally ( [] ) be dry, brushed and spruce, ready to be gracious to my guests.
[]

Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Packing, I suppose. Or rushing about to find stuff that I thought I had.
From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We'll be somewhere in the train
Somewhere in the train? There must be a cunning plan behind that remark. Hitching a lift inconspicuously in a freight car? In the driver's cabin seizing control of the vehicle?
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose that I'll be thinking about what to pack. Which shouldn't take long to be honest. Over a beer.
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just saying that I will be coming up tomorrow by train from Watford. It seems that the best route would be to take the direct route to Nuneaton and reach the Hotel from there. I'll try to be at the Hotel as quickly as possible after 2:00

[ 08-24-2007, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Hamfast Gamgee ]

From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in the middle of my packing right now - I'll leave the house in about four hours. I'll just check that the flight hasn't been moved to leave fifteen minutes earlier or anything like that.

*waves to Aika* []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
See you in twelve hours! []
From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Packing []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Being hammered [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ham, if you change at Nuneaton to Hinckley I can come and pick you up (Nuneaton is also possible if you give me a bit of notice: I think you have my number?).

Addie and James are coming up tomorrow now, which gives me a bit of extra time to experiment with the video function on my camera.
[]

I spoke to Brae and Miran this morning - it's really real! []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
We are leaving []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
Addie's gift just arrived.
[]
It's a bottle of Sauza Conmemorativo.
[]
a.k.a the nicest tequila in the world.
[]
Oh. My. God.
[] [] []

E: And there I was wondering what I was going to have for lunch. []

[ 08-24-2007, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have a great time. Can't wait to see pictures.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Oh, there won't just be pictures. After Miran reminded me that my camera has a video function, I tested it.
[]
Anyone who wants a video of donkey sailing in the nudibranch, let me know.
[]

Roll of Honor Thangail
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1292

posted      Profile for Thangail   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah crap. I am visiting my parents tomorrow []

What time is it expected to end...? I will be comng down the M6 at around 10pm I think..

From: Capital City | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Er... likely to end after that!
[]
Although now I have a bottle of the finest tequila, I may well be out for the count by 7pm.
[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Actually, Athene, I have your address, but I don't have your phone number. I think it might be useful, though I will be arriving at Hinckley if there is a decent connection on Saturday afternoon. Look forward to the party tomorrow! []
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

PM sent.
[]

Only a few hours till the Euros get here!
[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

Thanks!
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so excited for all of you! []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help