Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Long-Expected Party
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You laugh....

-

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OK but don't Disapparate as the main event.
From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're getting your fantasies mixed.
[]

(I hate it when that happens; a cross between the one about the Minotaur and the one with the Playboy bunnies gets particularly confusing..... [] )

(TMI? [] )

[ 08-21-2007, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
WTMI ! []

-

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just to be clear : I don't look like that.
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
[]
[]
*files for divorce*

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nooooooooo [] []

You'll put a plasic bag on my head, draw a bull-face on it and it will be the same ! []

Won't it ? []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

I recommend a bag made of something other than plastic, unless Athene's even weirder than we thought.
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

I will make you wear the hairy trousers and the Viking helmet, and we can play Minotaur and Vestal Virgin.
[]
This is going to be a great Party.
[]

Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"WT am I"-> nice solipsism

Athene- kudos for hostessing! I hope you have many dwarves to help you with the errands- and extra energy too!

[ 08-21-2007, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miranthridel Bloom
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3050

posted      Profile for Miranthridel Bloom   Author's Homepage   Email Miranthridel Bloom   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah well, the Anti-World Party begins tomorrow [] !
I'm giving Brae a tour of my pretty uni! Partly because there's a workshop I can't miss [] .

From: HMAS Fire & Ice, Miranistan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

Rereading Athene's last post, I am reminded of the basic facts of the case: a dozen or so people are journeying to a remote town to visit a self-proclaimed witch* whom they know only through an Internet message board.

Didn't Wes Craven make a movie with this plot?

[]

* Who doesn't like dolphins, fer crissake. []

The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Have just realised - it's this weekend isn't it? God I'm useless.

Must check and try and book my train tickets to avoid spending a fortune on the day...

Edit:

[] just found out it'd cost me £45 for just one way...which I just can't afford. I'm gonna keep checking and see if I can find cheaper - but if not the cost might count me out...

[ 08-21-2007, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: The Swordmaster ]

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Would going by bus take you a lot longer?
It might be a lot cheaper ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
£45 is too expensive for you, Swordy? Geez, if I only had to pay that much, I'd be over there RIGHT NOW! []

Nah, I do understand though. My cousin wants me to go to the movies with her this weekend, and I'm like... uhhh... can I afford it? []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Swordmaster
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1302

posted      Profile for The Swordmaster   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it would take a lot longer to go by bus, cos there still wouldn't be a direct bus.

I have found out that if my Bro drives me to a different station I can cut it to £20, but the only train I can get if I do that would get me there for about midday - a bit too early - will have to check with Athene.

Keo: You got to think that in dollars that's like $90, for an hour long trip by train - it comes down to whether I can justify it with my current lack of funds.

Need to PM Athene...

From: Paphos, Cyprus!!! | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Do check it with her - it might not be too much of a problem.
"The Belgians" are there already, at their hotel ...

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

It's not at all a problem for me, Swordy, seeing as Addie, James, Inc', Eluchil and the Cook will all probably be round mine then anyway.

Just give me a bell and we'll pile in and pick you up! []

(Some of you may be left behind to whip cream or stir curry or something.. [] )

[] @ WT

I told you not to give the game away!

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

I'm not a Belgian, and let alone a "Belgian" []

[]

I already said that somewhere, but I'd be pleased to help MyWife on the Saturday morning []

Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Besides, if you don't come over on the Saturday morning you won't get breakfast.
[]

I have realised that the hotel is not quite walking distance from my house. I'll be ferrying you as much as poss, but if we go out during the day (to the ZOO! [] ) I'll probably book a minibus taxi or something.

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

quote:
Besides, if you don't come over on the Saturday morning you won't get breakfast.
Well, I never eat brekfast, as I have morning sickness []
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Breakfast ? what is it, precioussss ? Ah, yes, my usual cigarette(s) and some pepsi []

And of course we will help []

Pffff, how do I stop the rain ? []

From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[]
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

quote:
I have morning sickness
[] [] Honey, why didn't you tell me!
[]

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help