Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Long-Expected Party
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -

It's getting closer, folks! [] Schedule for the Party is as follows:
Saturday 25th August
from 17:00
My house

List of definite attendees:

Varna - hotel
Hamfast - hotel
Eluchil and the Cook - hotel
Inc' - hotel
me - my house
donkey - my house
Aika - my house
Adulithien + James - my house
The Swordmaster - possibly my house.. margarita dependent []

Feel free to ask for directions, or other information relating to your stay. []

[] [] []

[ 08-21-2007, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Athene ]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent!
Seven weeks! []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Athene, I will send you a pm in some days, I still need to find an agreement with the Cook (and then with Inky Kinky) about the details.
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*with her nose turned up in the air*
Just so you know, I really am very jealous of everyone that is attending the party and because deep down inside my soul, I am truly evil, I will now put a curse on the lot!!!!

[] *prepares curse*
*whispers under her breath*
*cackles and gets choked*
*ran out of pins and doll stuffing*
OHHH good grief []
*runs to Walmart for more pins and stuffing*

*waiting music plays in the background*

[]

*is back and completes work*

THERE!!!
THAT WILL SHOW THE LOT OF YOU!!!
*WONDERS WHY SHE IS SUDDENLY TYPING IN ALL CAPS*

[ 07-09-2007, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: EowynatHeart ]

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent!
From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] ONE MONTH WARNING []
From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I particularly like to eat:
I prefer to drink:

Yes please.

*wishes he could come* []

[ 07-25-2007, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: CloudStrife ]

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Extra info for Party -

I have booked Varna's hotel room and will be booking Eluchil and the Cook's room as well. Please let me know by Friday 3rd of August if you require me to book accommodation for you. Inc', I know you mentioned others might be doing this for you - if you're not sure let me know and I will book yours.

Please note that if you are coming and you don't let me know by Sunday 19th August, there may not be enough food or margaritas for you!
[]

[singsong]It's nearly ti-ime!!!![/singsong]
[]

Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I would like to come to this party if possible. It should be easy for me to get to from Watford, plus I should be able to get the time of work. Would that be Ok?
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
posted      Profile for Eluchil   Author's Homepage   Email Eluchil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I received all my train tickets []
From: Menegroth, deep under the sea | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[]
I'll book yours and Inc's rooms on Friday.

Ham, PM sent. []

Arien the Maia
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4219

posted      Profile for Arien the Maia   Author's Homepage   Email Arien the Maia   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes i understand why the Gollum was so miunderstood. He was not evil, just very jealous!
[]
[]
[]

*sigh*
Oh well, I am looking for a long of gossip and sharing []

From: The daily planet | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eluchil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5432
Due to some problems with my computer [] , if anybody wants to reach me, he or she could do it through my e-mail : dior blabla(replace by @)aratars.org.
Princess Keona
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1518

posted      Profile for Princess Keona   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not jealous, just very, very sad that I can't go!!!! [] I has no moneys and too many cats to feed. []

You all better take a photo and wave for me. [] [] []
-Keo

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thus I live in the world rather as a spectator of mankind than as one of the species.

A sacrifice a day keeps Jesus away!

...the Mace of Keo shall strike down the nefarious Suitors of Iniquity!!! ~ Müs

From: Rivendell | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] TWO WEEKS []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm writing my packing list (on my Nokia again [] ) - when it's finished, I suppose I should start packing as well (and I'm staying on in England for a week, I'm not just packing for the weekend [] )

So what kind of clothes do I choose - will this be the last week of summer, or the first week of autumn? []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Seems like we'll be 10 and not 8 after all [] []
The more, the merrier as they say [] []

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Currently it's pretty warm here. I would pack for a moderate summer, but take a sweater and some shoes that aren't flip-flops.

If we're out and about on the Sunday you may need suncream, but I have some Tropicana if you don't mind us all smelling of coconuts.
[]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

quote:
I have some Tropicana if you don't mind us all smelling of coconuts.
I don't mind you all smelling of coconuts, but I'll bring something not-coconutty for myself, thank you very much []

And hopefully still nice and warm? I like that [] (and I'll bring that sweater just in case [] ).

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

[] [] [] [] ZOMG ONE WEEK PEOPLE !!! YAY YOOZZAAH !!! [] [] [] []
Roll of Honor Aikanáro
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3121

posted      Profile for Aikanáro   Email Aikanáro   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!

quote:
I don't mind you all smelling of coconuts, but I'll bring something not-coconutty for myself, thank you very much
And I'll bring my Factor 60 since I doubt you'll have any of that. []
From: Mar Vanwa Tyaliéva | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's going to be quite a eventful week for me next week. Firstly, I am going on holiday to the Ilse of Wight for a few days, then on Saturday, I'm going to this party. []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

[] [] FOUR DAYS [] []
Roll of Honor Wandering Tuor
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1685

posted      Profile for Wandering Tuor   Email Wandering Tuor   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Days passed and The Day drew nearer. Excitement rose to its height.

[ 08-21-2007, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Wandering Tuor ]

From: My place | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A notice appeared on the gate at Athene's house: NO ADMITTANCE EXCEPT ON PARTY BUSINESS.
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Long-Expected Party (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  12  13  14 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help