Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Tales from the Riverbank (Page 3)
Author Topic: Tales from the Riverbank
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've fished for largemouth bass a lot in New Jersey over the years, and I wouldn't eat any fish that comes from inland waterways there. Too many toxic dumps and the most superfund clean up sites dotted throughout this very industrialized and most densely populated state in the union for my liking.
Besides, as Peat said, catch and release means they can get bigger - and in NJ can grow a third eye to boot!

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
#HeDoesNotBlank
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Had a great lunch at The Lobster Shack last Sunday! Two hours away from Perth makes it a long drive for lunch, but we were touring the Pinnacles and the Dunes in the nearby national park. Great local Mackerel and tasty chips, and the lobster is quite fresh and tasty!
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Tales from the Riverbank (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help