Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 79)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I remember you and your story well Eled. Welcome back. []

E: *top of page dance of bag-pattern-hunting*

[ 06-04-2011, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
(damn, double post! Sorry! Would make more sense to delete the second one, but [] )

[]

[ 06-04-2011, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Aww, sounds very romantic. []

Who said MT was just another standard geeky forum? []

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] Da Queen! I remember you so well too, almost called you Dairy Queen after than one thread way back when. []

Telpe - Romantic indeed, if it wasn't for Tolkien and MT who knows if we'd ever met. []

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Even without MT, fate would eventually win. [] (Don't tell Maha!) []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it IS a forum for geeks, but why shouldn't geeks find [] ? []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Neytari Took-Baggins
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 490

posted      Profile for Neytari Took-Baggins   Author's Homepage   Email Neytari Took-Baggins   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I remember you, Eled []
From: California ainrofilaC | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Yay, Wimbledon. []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

'No Evian, I think you'll find the official water of Wimbledon is rain.'

E: Do you have tickets, or following it on tv? []

[ 06-21-2011, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]

TV, I'm working. [] Plus, a lot of the players are fairly dull, it wouldn't really be worth the effort to get there from here. []

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I too remember Eled - hello again!

But my real purpose is to say Happy Fourth to all you Yanks on here. Y'all have a great day now.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Happy 4th Yanks!
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This version of The Golden Newt is now closed.

Please visit version XXVI for all your alcoholic, and other, needs []

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 79)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help