Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 78)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And 62 bids. Really? []

I'm guessing it'll probably go higher than 30K. People will going nuts towards the end of the auction. []

E: *does a confused new-page-first-post-dance* []

[ 05-17-2011, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But whyyy? Why would you want it? It's hideous. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Nutters obsessed with royalty, that's what it is.
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Buy it, sell it for more? I'm sure it'd work.
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I doubt a re-auction of it would sell for a profit. And then there's the Ebay charges once it sells. []

E: I imagine people will try to flog a fake as a 'genuine' one in the future.

[ 05-18-2011, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The last thing this world needs is more of that hat! []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

*double*

I hear it went for £81,100... []

E: Story is here as the listing is gone.

[ 05-23-2011, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I just have no more words for that insanity!
[]

In other eBay matters, I'm trying to sell a dvd box set. []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

In other internet-shopping matters, I just bought some ribbons and beads for my next crafty project! []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Double, and it's not really funny, but when you see this as a headline, you can't help but laugh.

quote:
Truck driver 'blown up like balloon'
A man inflated 'like a balloon' when he fell onto a compressed air hose that pierced his buttock.

Story here.

I do hope he's okay, but the comments on that story are really funny. []

[ 05-25-2011, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
An air-enema?
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Compressed air! []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I thought that sort of stuff normally happens in cartoons. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Generally speaking, it does. That's why it's so great. []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

When I told the BF about this, he thought I was joking. []
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Well it is pretty unbelievable.
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

Pasta for breakfast;
Pasta for lunch;
Wonder what's for dinner.

[] [] []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Pasta for breakfast?!

Breakfast: 1 Cup of Tea
Lunch: N/A
Dinner: Who knows?

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

I went to bed early due to a migrane ( [] ); I'd already made dinner.
So technically this morning's breakfast was last night's dinner.

quote:
Lunch: N/A
That was my lunch yesterday, and it was the cause of my migrane yesterday. I'm home alone for the weekend, and I'm too lazy to cook for one person. []

[ 05-29-2011, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I never have lunch because I function with odd hours, it'd really be breakfast if I did have it.

Hope the migraine's all gone now.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

[]

I'm packing. I have no idea how everything is going to fit into one car trip! []

[ 06-02-2011, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Telperaca ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[]
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh it's been too long! So many memories come up looking around MT again.
I'm feeling quite nostalgic. []
I wonder if anyone here even remembers me apart from Keo. []
Me and hubby use to be here at members only time, and actually are hubby and wife due to Minas Tirith. []

[]

[ 06-03-2011, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Eledhsúle ]

From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 78)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help