Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 77)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Even Gollum is in on this act:

-

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
that is too funny! human's history of hats is quite funny. also, those collars that 16th century people wore - what is up with that!?!? can you say "fashion faux pas?"
 -

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -
 -  -

From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I like those hats. Especially the first one... []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely hats!!!!

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
W to the T to the F []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Today's date. May the fourth (be with you).
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

and also with you! On the unofficial official Star Wars date, they announced they are coming out in September with the whole ball of wax; the whole nine yards; the whole enchilada; the whole kit and kaboodle; where was I? Oh yeah - on blu-ray.
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And yourself, SSA!

Aiyeee, blu-ray! The blu-ray has come! (I'm still struggling with DVDs, annoying little things, with all their menus... *grumble*)

[ 05-05-2011, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Today's date. May the fourth (be with you).
Talking about the hats, I was. []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Speaking like Yoda you are.
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Doubly relevant post, it was
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Thinking of re-starting the Newt am I.

We could do with sprucing up, and this version never did get its "amenities" installed. We might even tempt bomby back if he had a new hiking trail []

But then we shall need a name - so, suggestions please for The Golden Newt XXVI.

edit: Spring must have struck, I'm also wanting to change my avi. The humour, if there ever was any, of my first one (Aragorn) and my current one, has long worn thin. I'm not wanting to have a character any longer, so it's probably going to be something abstract, if WGW allows.

[ 05-06-2011, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

How about Rosie? she'd make a good Secret Agent. Oh, she's not abstract though. Some nice scenery perhaps?

I'm hopefully changing my avvy, but not very much, I just thought I'd finally get a nicer version of mine - it's only taken a few years. []

26... Hmm... All I can think of is pick-up-sticks. Not good. I'll think on it! []

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The new version is nicer! I like it very much! It shows that it's from a better quality picture.

Some scenery - some forest, or a Tree, perhaps?

Edit:
26 - mid-year (half-way to 52)?

[ 05-06-2011, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Varnafindë ]

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Thanks Varna!

*struts around showing off her new avvy* []

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

Yup, definitely sharper, clearer. Have you gone HD? Only your moderator knows for sure...
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Aw, stop using these scary modern terms. *shudder and go back to her crypt at the mention of HD*
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Home Sweet Home:

edit: Oh it's way too big, but sooo beautiful. Go see it here.

[ 05-08-2011, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] What a spectacular crypt. In my favourite colours too. You've been sprucing it up while I've been away! *settle in happily*
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Gollum's hat = []

Speaking of which, would you actually pay £5,600 for it? [] At least the proceedings go to charity.

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Name for the next Golden Newt thread, how about The Golden Newt xxvi - 26? Not very orignal I know but I'm only a simple Hobbit and long, new complicated names confuse me you know! []
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] Someone would pay that for it? Scary...

[] Nice title idea, Hamfast!

Edit: Scarier, it's up to £6,639. []

[ 05-14-2011, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I reckon it will top £10,000.
When I first saw I thought an octopus had laid an egg on her head which had hatched and the tentacles were rising up! Ahrrr!

Hamfast, I'm liking the avatar!

From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

£18k... []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 77)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help