Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 41)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Don't we all.

E: *belated dancing*

[ 09-28-2006, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Guess the friends I thought I had, I don't. []

No probs, guys. The feeling is undoubtedly mutual. []

To my friends: I will get around to my emails soon, really. []

(This does not just apply to Newties, as history tells that everybody reads the Newt even if they don't/can't post.)

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Dont think i have a "real" email SSA...

DANCE DQ DANCE!!!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, but some of us don't have real emails. So we suffer in silence.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
If you're hinting at wanting her addy maybe you should say so. []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ossy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2196

posted      Profile for Ossy   Author's Homepage   Email Ossy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
o.O Madness in this place never ends.
From: Melbourne | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Ossyyyyyyyy! []
Telperaca
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4298

posted      Profile for Telperaca   Email Telperaca   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hey hun!
From: Wonderland | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MYSPACE PRODDING WORKS!!!!!!!!

Partay. Now. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ossy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2196

posted      Profile for Ossy   Author's Homepage   Email Ossy   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I resent that.
From: Melbourne | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

[] [] []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[] [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ossy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2196

??

I've done the most drastic thing thats ever happend to my computer.

Yesterday, I deleted MSN Messenger.

Now, I'm on ebuddy.

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

*heart attack*

Are you trying to kill me woman!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

She's turning into another of mates! AAAAAAAH! []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [] [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Ossy
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2196

I'm not turning into anything.

Plus I didn't have his to begin with.

Its only been a few days.

I thought it'd be healthy.

I might re install it soon though.

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Yes, exactly, just like that... You people scare me.
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

What, you mean normal people?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Exactly! [] [] []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

[]

The phrase is...

AH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!

At least it is down my way. But I don't live near a highway. So its my way, or the moterway. Whatcha gonna do hey? Think it over and have your say. Dont take too long, or I'll have gone far away! Drop me a line to make my day!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Well that doesn't look dodgy at all. [] []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

You have to actually hear it in RL, to appreciate it...

But you ficken loved it! So dont be a twit! Get your groove on, if ya can handle it!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

Lol, yes LG, whatever you say...*back away slowly* []

[ 10-06-2006, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: The DarkQueen Iauraearien ]

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Whatever I say eh!

Dont set me off again dammit!!!!!!

Music
I wont let you bury it, I wont let you smother it, I wont let you murder it.

How did it come to this, ooooo yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh, ooooo yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh, ooooo yeh yeh yeeeeeeeeeeeh!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 41)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help