Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 3)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much, Wizard! Even more would be nice - it's sooo pretty!

Yes, I miss Sam too. Come back!!!!

Ah well, I'm feeling slightly better today so I'd better catch up on a little housework. Actually, I'm going to re-organise the xmas decorations so we actually know what is in each box. []

*goes outside and floats among the snowflakes*

[ 03-12-2006, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Snowsnowsnowsnowsnow...

This calls for... TEA!

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Joe!(I refuse to type that full name. Ha! With knobs on!)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, welcome Stupid!

I refuse to type the full name too. []

[ 03-12-2006, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Snow Wizard ]

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Stupid is better than Joe. Well done snowy.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]

Call him Joe, or feel my wrath!

See you on RS later, sweetie! []

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*giggles*

It's such fun being a threadmaster, you can so throw your weight about! []

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well since you're not Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas, I'll call him whatever I want to as long as he doesn't mind.

Do your worst. I'm petrified. []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

StupidJoe []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

StupidJoe it is then.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

StupidJoe is a fair compromise. []
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

and a good insult.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Well it was his idea to name himself that.

He's a good guy though. I'm glad he's a member.

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It's raining here.

Still.

Woke up this morning to a tornado warning at 5:00am. Thankfully it didn't touch down but apparantly it went right over us, just up in the clouds.

I'm thinking of building an ark.

From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Glad to hear that you escaped the tornado, Curu.

These days, I more than understand how ruthless Mother Nature can be, and it ain't fun. Not if you like having everything you're familiar and comfortable with turned upside down in one day, with yet no light still at the end of the tunnel.

At least I still have my house and job intact, and none of my family and friends have been injured or killed, but that's about all I'm thankful for these days.

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Take 2 members of MT and we can start again after the inevitable flood! (me and [insert equally unsuitable citizen here])

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

You and Dark Queen.

My what an evil and unsavory race that would come out of that new beginning. []

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
There's another batch coming through tonight, I'm not out of the woods yet. Argh!!!

But yes, Mother Nature is a big old b*tch sometimes...my friend from New Orleans is still living in Texas because her house was under 11 feet of water... []

From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Sorry to hear that. She was one of the vast numbers of the unlucky ones. Yet even if her house would have escaped severe damage like mine, she would still be living here among incredible devestation, and be affected by it day in and day out, with no sign of relief in sight yet.

No wonder the suicide rate has risen greatly, and everybody is still depressed.

Really, unless you live here, there is no way I can put into words what it's like living here right now.

Okay, let's forget about it and go on to better things. Sometimes I just like to get things off my chest.

I hope the tornados spare y'all again tonight.

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

yeh im in england so dont relly have much idea of what is happing out there for you all, but good luck and i hope the weather sorts its self out soon.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

Thanks Lord Glorf.

What part of England are you from?

Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Surrey 15 mins drive from Meneldil

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Same part as me, alas. []

I hope everyone is unscathed by all the rampant weather.

Hmm, I all the smileys appear to be animating at super-speed on my computer, is anyone else finding the same? []

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

nope maybe u should try another of ur 1 million pcs?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Quite frankly, I'd kill for some rain... but then we are in autumn in my part of the world, and in this part of the continent I live upon, the wet season is also the winter season. So, God willing, rain shall bless our parched soils soon enough.
From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help