Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 2)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Meneldil! [] I hope we manage to meet up when Curu is over here in the summer! You can even bring LG with you! []

Well, four years on MT, four weeks to Easter vac [] - and how am I spending the day? I've only got gastroenteritis, haven't I? []

Look on the bright side - I have another week off work. []

*goes to email Curu*

Sorry you can't get on MT, Elora. [] Though you do seem to be posting today. *is confused*

edit: Dance, Meneldil!

[ 03-10-2006, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bring LG? It might be tricky - to the best of my knowledge, pets aren't allowed on trains. []

4 weeks to Easter holidays? [] It's 3 for us, unless I'm much mistaken. \o/
I can't claim to know what gastroenteritis is, but it has enough syllables to sound nasty - I hope you feel better soon!

*Does a rather eccentric and peculiar dance, involving the less-than-well-known 'stumble n' belly flop' ending manouevre*
I couldn't do it in that post, it would rather spoil the effect...

How's your English-webby coming along? []

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh ha flipping ha. Be prepared for some serious buttkicking on monday. Don't make me tell everyone about the time you confused a Bond villain with a very rude phrase. You know I will... Anyway Meneldil, you and i will be in Greece for half of easter so I dont know what train your thinking of! The Athens-London train eh?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

quote:
I hope we manage to meet up when Curu is over here in the summer!
[]

Quit yer whinin', Iain, you know I only jest. []

[ 03-10-2006, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Meneldil ]

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SSA - apologies for the confusion. I'll be sporadically here at times, and at others not at all. So I'll be unpredictable. I was just giving people the heads up is all.

Thankfully though, the relocation date has been pushed back from 28 March to 24 April. If anyone needs to get in contact with me during this period of upheaval, let me know and I will PM my work email address to you. []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Quit your whining "oddjob"!!! I've got you underr the thumb know!!

EDIT; you know I don't read/think things through. I took Class Civ for God's sake!

[ 03-10-2006, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Lord Glorfindel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Don't make me tell everyone about the time you confused a Bond villain with a very rude phrase
[]
That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day!

From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Its getting a bit cruel now so i'll lay off him! Who nest to feel my Wrath!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hungry...
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Wait I thought you were Dee?!?
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Dee??

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

Dee = DQ
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

Cloudy mi amigo, what would i do without you!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

Who knows Amigo, who knows?
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

I'd be in trouble!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hola, Newties!

Just finished writing my research proposal for a fellowship that could allow me to stay in Belfast a week or two longer this summer. [] I do hope I get it, it would be awesome. []

BTW, CALLING ALL UK NEWTIES - my birthday is July 23rd. That's a Sunday. Everyone is invited ot come celebrate with me that Saturday night in Belfast! Don't leave a poor, pathetic American girl alone on her birthday!!!

From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

July 23rd. I may just have gone home to Waterford at that time. I may be able to get my aunt to drive me up. Perhaps i'll see you there get drunk and try to chat you up!

[ 03-11-2006, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Lord Glorfindel ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Elyrka Redsmith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3054

posted      Profile for Elyrka Redsmith   Author's Homepage   Email Elyrka Redsmith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Yawns.* I'm tiiiiired. I spent three hours today in a meeting about radical campaigning and websites.

Curu - as much as I'd love to come and get drunk with you, I don't think Ireland would be the easiest place to go for me. []

From: On the wind in the wires. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll see if I can come and get drunk with you, Curu!

We have another new member. Please welcome Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas !

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! I look forward to it!
From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for letting us know your situation, Elora Lovelysmile.

You're an important cog in the machine here, and we're all very glad that you let us know what's going on.

Oh, and please suggest to your grey bearded lover to get his big arse back in this fine establishment and quit acting like a spoiled brat. That's DQ's job. []

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] An important cog. Right! Sweet of you Snow Wizard.

[] Yeah, right, I'll tell my sweetheart what to do! []

Seriously though, he's out in the great outdoors, terrorising racoons and enjoying a hike right now. But even if he were not, Snöwdog is a man who knows his own mind very well indeed. He cannot be told what to do or not to do.

I do miss him though. []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

It's snowing! The world is all pretty and white! []
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Snöwdog is a man who knows his own mind very well indeed. He cannot be told what to do or not to do.

Sounds like somebody I know - me. []
But if you read my post closely, Elora Notasteinbeer, you'll notice that I wrote "suggest", not "order". []

quote:
I do miss him though.
So do I. I also miss my man, Kalkin.

Good drinking partners those two!

quote:
It's snowing! The world is all pretty and white!
You can thank me, SSA! That's the work of the Snow Wizard. []

[ 03-12-2006, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Snow Wizard ]

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  ...  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help