Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  77  78  79 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 1)
Author Topic: The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP
Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This is no longer a members-only inn.

The city appears to be succumbing to the will of Sauron, and most citizens have run away. So, the Newt is open to all.

I would ask you to be polite and have any discussions in a respectful manner, otherwise I will just close the place down.

If that is acceptable to you, then feel free to post. There was a day when the Newt was the pinnacle of Minas Tirith experience. This is no longer the case, but then MT itself is no longer the pinnacle of Tolkien experience. Let us go into the West together..

-

Thanks again to Kalkin for our name. []

Roll of Honour (when this inn was Members Only)

Adams
Bethberry
Black Dragon
Black Rider X
bombadil
Boromir
CloudStrife
Curu-name-changer
Dante the gold knight
Dark Lord Andúril
Eldorian
Elyrka Redsmith
faithy gamgee
Joe Stupid KingofBelfalas
Kalkin
Legolas the elf
Lord Glorfindel
Mad Uncle Rupert
Marcho Blackwood MSS
Meneldil
Miz Lobelia
Neytari Took-Baggins
Ninj
Ossy
Sauron's Secret Agent
Shards of Narsil
Snow Wizard
Telperáca
The Dark Queen Iauraearien
The One Ring
The Swordmaster
TheGentleman
Viscount Variable
ZENITH

[pics to follow]

[ 08-22-2010, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
First Post!
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll have to settle for sloppy seconds!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viscount Værtalion
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3122

posted      Profile for Viscount Værtalion   Author's Homepage   Email Viscount Værtalion   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Viscount Variable

From: Serapion | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Boys!

You have only yourself to blame, VV. You are beginning to rival Curu! Talking of which.....

edit......... done!

Curu, when can we chat on msn? We keep missing each other!

[ 03-08-2006, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Please welcome our new member, the long-lost Shards of Narsil! It's so good to see you posting again - we joined within weeks of each other, and I always did like you. []

Besides, you have the coolest name. []

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

posted      Profile for CloudStrife   Email CloudStrife   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I just realized I missed my 4 year anniversary at MT...
From: Austin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. When was it?

Mine is this coming Friday. Party time for the Newt!

CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

5 days ago!
PARTY IN THE NEWT!!! [] [] [] []

Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It does seem that I keep missing you!

We need to work out plans for this summer before I buy my plane ticket. []

From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor The DarkQueen Iauraearien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Shards is back? [] Good, it's about time he got back here. []

Hello all. *yawn*

From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CloudStrife
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3483

Hey Dee! How's it going this morning?
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

posted      Profile for The DarkQueen Iauraearien   Author's Homepage   Email The DarkQueen Iauraearien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Fine fine, killing giants... You? []
From: Mordor | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Cloudy mi amigo, i've missed everyone of my anniverary's!

Anyone in the UK (GCSE) have Science modular's today?? God they were hard!!! and i have my English speaking and listening on FRIDAY! I should write my speech...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

How pleased I am that I'm not at school anymore lol.

TO RUNESCAPE! A canoe awaits me, apparently...

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Six hours to go! Then it's party time!

And Hell Week for all those people who wished I left years ago! []

I'm here, I donate, I'm staying. []

Unlike some people, I have had my bad times, and risen above them. I've been a (fairly) good girl for a long time now. [] Of course, some recent events may cause me to reconsider, but let's revel in the moment and feel the love. []

edit: DQ, are you seriously telling me that I canoed before you? []

edit2: UBB code and me! []

[ 03-09-2006, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Sauron's Secret Agent ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Queen of Grammar with King Marcho.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I've hit my 5 year anniversay! And made a donation to celebrate.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

Congratulations, My King!

That's great news - stay here for ever please? I love posting with you, and I'm surely not the only one. You're just not around enough. []

I make it to 4 years tomorrow.

Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick note. I was advised yesterday that I need to relocate across the continent in the next 2 weeks for work purposes. This means I won't be around much in the next 4 or so weeks, and when I am here my attendance will be sporadic.

Now, I don't for a minute think this will make one whit of a difference to folks here at the Newt, however I didn't want anyone worrying on my account.

Be kind to yourselves and each other.

Later, people.

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elyrka Redsmith
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3054

posted      Profile for Elyrka Redsmith   Author's Homepage   Email Elyrka Redsmith   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have an art folio to hand in in six days.
From: On the wind in the wires. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor bombadil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1329

posted      Profile for bombadil   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
We just had our last dress rehearsal for Into the Woods. It's gonna be a good one! Wish all of you could come.
From: Meridian ID | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nelyafinwë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5247

posted      Profile for Nelyafinwë   Email Nelyafinwë   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
SSA, I need to buy my plane ticket in the next few days, so PLEASE e-mail me at afrazer@ius.edu, I need to talk to you ASAP!!! [] [] []
From: The Green Dragon - forever and always | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2041

I hit my 4 years in about 4 weeks. []

Yeha you canoed before me. []

*wander off to RS singing Monty Python songs*

Roll of Honor Meneldil
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 417

posted      Profile for Meneldil   Email Meneldil   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*Wanders in*

Oooh, shiny new thread. *Pokes thread*
It wobbles! []

Hmm, I think it's about 3 weeks until my 5-year anniversary, but that's not counting my extended periods away from MT. It does appear, though, that I registered on April Fools' Day - perhaps my stay in this fair city has just been one long joke. []

P.S. Happy 4-Years, SSA! []

[ 03-10-2006, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Meneldil ]

From: Guildford, England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord Glorfindel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3110

posted      Profile for Lord Glorfindel   Author's Homepage   Email Lord Glorfindel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Your whole life was a cruel joke on te rest of us, sent from God. I should know. I spend far too much time with you.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Official God Father Of Lentil
"LG for PM!!!" - CloudStrife
"LG = Lifes Good = Lifes Glorfindel" - Cloudstife (él es mi amigo!)
"LG, you're evil. Just plain evil" - Aermir
"I REALLY must get around to terminating your account LG!" -Wetwang
"You mad blighter" - Gloin the Dark

From: I grew up in Europe, where History is from. | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » The Golden Newt XXV - 25 and Still Alive RFP (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  77  78  79 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help