Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Best Names for Brews (Page 2)
Author Topic: Best Names for Brews
Roll of Honor Celebrían
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2057

posted      Profile for Celebrían   Email Celebrían   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
How much Woodchuck would a woodchuck chug if a woodchuck could chug Woodchuck?
 -

[ 04-29-2006, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Celebrían ]

From: First Homely House, Rivendell, Eriador | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iarnar the Desert Dog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2529

posted      Profile for Iarnar the Desert Dog   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll see your sixpack of Woodchuck, and raise you a four-pack of Horn Dog.

-

[ 04-29-2006, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Iarnar the Desert Dog ]

From: on a horse with no name | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Horn Dog barley wine? What, about 11%?

*Sends info to the Taphouse for their consideration*

I have one of these...

-

...chilling in the fridge!

[ 07-29-2006, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
- Bilbo Baggins

"These Lord of the Rings movies must be taken deep into Mordor and cast back into the fiery chasm from whence they came."

Middle Earth Angling Guide

Artwork by Jonathon Earl Bowser

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
 -
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iarwain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 84
posted      Profile for Iarwain   Email Iarwain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
For me it's got to be a pint of the dog's bollocks by wytchwood. Lovely and nutty!

-

[ 06-07-2013, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Iarwain ]

From: Pembrokeshire | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One good name for a beer I remember, and speaking of Dogs! Dogbotlter. Though the name was better than the beer. It was very strong and very unsubtle the flavour. It was part of the very brief Firkin chain. One moment they were there taking over the beer world of England, the next, I blinked and they were gone. But there was a little tale behind the name Dogbolter. Ages ago, the landlord of a pub brewed a very strong ale. Which he drank with the regulars at his inn. Unfortunately it was a bit stronger than they thought. On the way home, the regulars tripped over due to the strength of the beer. They screamed so loudly that all the dogs bolted. Well, I believe the tale!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-

This Australian Dogbolter is fairly decent, especially on tap.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

...and from across the Tasman....

Garage Project

-

this is like the ultimate in beers for me right now. Their 650ml 'bomber' is great for a night's refreshment.

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Been enjoying a new one of late. Feral Brewing's Warhog! Quite enjoyable with a nice bittersweet passionfruity hop hit up front. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Best Names for Brews (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help