profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Dead Guy Ale
Author Topic: Dead Guy Ale
Warg
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 67

posted      Profile for Warg   Email Warg   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wondering if any one else has ever had this, my favorite of brews? It is Brewed by Rogue and is damn tasty.
From: Chicago, IL, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeap. Gave it a pretty decent rating. I buy mine at Trader Joe's.
From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falernian
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4503
posted      Profile for Falernian   Email Falernian   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why can't I live somewhere that has a Trader Joe's? This just looks so cool I'd buy it for the bottle alone. And if it tastes good, all the better.
From: In the Deep South of the United States, currently. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good... have to buzz by a Trader Joes and get one.

-

Have to say I like their Frank Zappa inspired

-

[ 10-08-2013, 04:09 AM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tried Dead Guy Ale and have to say it is quite good! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elora Starsong
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2099

posted      Profile for Elora Starsong   Email Elora Starsong   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Is that one done by the same makers of Arrogant Bastard Ale? That was nice too!

Label came in handy also. I photocopied it and gave it to an "old friend"... [] []

From: Dancing 'twixt the stars | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

-
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

And now for something completely different... well not completely, but somewhat completely... in fact not all that different really, just somewhat different...

'Get One With It!"

Right. And now for a Monty Python collaboration...

Not quite Dead Guy Ale

faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

posted      Profile for faithfull   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not quite Dead Guy Ale
Was there a link? If not, this is quite over my head, I'm afraid . . . []
From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
faithfull said: "this is quite over my head, I'm afraid "
[] [] []
faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

^
[] []

From: East of the sun, West of the moon | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
I think he's getting better!

Nice party. Lots of Ale.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Faithfull posted:
quote:
[] []
I heard you like to share! []

Aiwrendel said:
quote:
I think he's getting better!
"For, since her own father, who, when he seemed about to recover, suddenly felt the icy black hand of death upon him."

[ 10-29-2015, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Snöwdog ]

faithfull
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 11417

quote:
I heard you like to share!
quote:
‘and yet i still won’t f*** you’ and then blow them a kiss as you saunter away because that’s the closest they’re ever gonna get to your magnificence, o smaug, chiefest and greatest of calamities"
Thanks, Athene! []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical aquatic ceremony! You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!! I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

-

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
...moistened bink? Is that anything like moistened bint?
[]

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Probably. [] It was copy/pasted from a quote site, and besides, the more overly-sensitive PC crowd would likely take exception to a moistened bint. []
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Dead Guy Ale
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help