Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Cheers to Snowdog!!!
Author Topic: Cheers to Snowdog!!!
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
To my old pal that's watched me grow from adolescent newbie roleplayer to alcoholic sage!! The good times have been great, and the bad times have been thick, as they do...but I've always known that beneath the hullabaloo lurked a wolf...And that wolf I actually saw in person in the wilderness...I like to think I saw the spirit of my friend, Snowdog!! Damnit, drink it!!!!

May Elves and Men forever flourish in fellowship!

*tips glass*

To Snow!

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] [] [] [] [] []

Ok, I can still count I think... man how many phone calls am I to make to convince everyone that I'm ok! []

To Snowdog, for the Inn that kindles the memories of old, not because it is bombastically ancient but because it is appropriately fabled.

Folktales are what truly carry on tradition, and Snowdog's Inn is a folktale of MinasTirith.com...

I need to pea [] I don't believe I'm sane enough to type this...

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, I'm running out of beer.....sipping the ASS. []

Where's the subject of this thread, anways???

[ 02-15-2004, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Legolas the elf ]

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

Well, I ended up getting more beer. My mom came home, much to my uneasiness, b/c she's threatened me on calling the police if i was ever drunk off my ass here ever again.......fortunately this time I wasn't drunk off my ass...just a bunch a beer......but, like stated above, I was sipping ASS. She showed up and i proved to her I was worthy of considertion....in other words I begged for "I want my pootie!!!" (ie, pacifier...anyone seen Orange County movie? [] ) I persuaded her to drive to the convieneiineeineenineneneeieinent store to buy me a six pack.

Needless to day, I got my "pootie" and am drinking it right now. Go Team Me! []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why cheer me??? []

Hey Lego, I'll share a beer!

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To my old pal that's watched me grow from adolescent newbie roleplayer to alcoholic sage!!
To my old friend, who became a sober forester.May your years of clean living be many! []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Cheers to Snowdog!!!
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help