Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Singollo's Bartending School (Page 2)
Author Topic: Singollo's Bartending School
Durin's Bane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1700

posted      Profile for Durin's Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Durin's Bane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Heres a recipe that's very simple.

The Golden Bane of Isildur

in a 4oz glass,

-2 shots Crown Royal
-fill glass with crushed ice
-add pineapple juice for golden effect and flavoring
-if it is too strong or not strong enough you can always add or take away crown.

From: New Mexico USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Swifty- I'd hate to see your research after some of those lemonades! Lol...

Durin's Bane- great drink!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
"I inhaled. That was the point." -Barack Obama

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Swift Asfaloth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

posted      Profile for Swift Asfaloth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So I'm home from work now, and I just mixed a half-strength "Lúthien's Lemonade"-well, I think it's half-strength, since I added half the amount of alcohol to a "double old-fashioned glass", and filled it up with 7-Up, ice, and a bit of sweet/sour mix. First time in awhile that I've used my glass flamingo stirrers (the poor neglected things).

Verrry tasty, Singollo, and a nice treat after a long day. [] Don't worry, I never drink at work, or if I'm driving. Others drinking at work parties have initiated some rather nasty incidents with me... []

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome home Swifty! I have fond memories of visiting my grandfather at his research lab. He was a Chemist/Volcanologist... I was never allowed to touch any of the beakers, which(of course) always made me want to shake them! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Durin's Bane, now that's a nice drink!

Singollo, your lemonade is a little too sprightly for my tastes, but I'm willing to try it, does it have an earthly name if I were to ask for one in a pub?

Swifty, I trust us science geeks, but if flattery works, then it only helps if there's more opportunity.

Now, weren't you Miss South Texas? [] []

No need for modesty here, we can see the gorgeous smile forming on your face, right between those wonderful tresses.

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Lugbúrz: Yes, it does indeed have an "earthly name"... Lynchburg Lemonade! It's from the Deep South, which does explain why our resident Texas Rose (Swifty) loves it...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my new mixture of shorts for the night:

2 centilitres Cognac
3 centilitres Laphroaig (malt whisky)
2 centilitres Absolut
3 centilitres Rum
1 Egg

and most importantly, a big spoonful of custard.

I'm calling it the COWARDLY CLARE SHORT.

Unfortunately, you'll never be able to get it out of the drinks cabinet...

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

A new mixture of "shorts"? I'm sorry Glóin, but this is a bartending thread - not fashion show!

Geesh! []

Scary mixture any way you look at it!

[ 03-19-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Singollo of Doriath ]

Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
The more impressive looking bartenders sell more drinks...
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Singy, just don't let any Aussies in this school of yours, okay?

[] What a sad day this is, I can never remember being sad when so drunk. And I had to... err I'll leave that out. []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Why so sad Lug? ...and in such an anti-Aussie mood? I though that you were married to one?

Here's a drink guarenteed to bring a smile to your face...

FËANOR'S FOLLY
2 centiliters Rum
2 centiliters Raspberry liquer(Chambord works)
3 centiliters Cranberry juice

Mix ingredients in a whisky glass, fill with ice and top with the juice of half a lemon.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Roll of Honor Braeden Fireheart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1953

posted      Profile for Braeden Fireheart   Author's Homepage   Email Braeden Fireheart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hopes Fëanor doesn't have any connections with Ganguly*

Cricket, Singy. Cricket.

[]

From: Mnemosyne's loft | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

*confused Elf wonders if Ganguly is Jiminy Cricket's middle name*

*goes to concoct new drink*

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Rightyo As a student stooters are a way of life more than a drink so i am goting to give you ZENITH's Shooter menu
All shooters are in a 50ml shot glass and should be mixed in equal amounts unless stated other wise!

Alll fruit falvours and coffee ect are liquueur's

KICK ASS
Strawberry,Tequila, blue Curacao,

DAVE
Banana, butterscotch schnapps, irish cream

Pinky Winky
Brandy irish crea, strawbery

Fruit Salad
Orange, strawberry, and triple sec

Banana Split
Tolstoy, irish cream, banana

Little devil
Grenadine triple sec, peach schanpps

Brain damage ************
Peach schnapps, irich cream and a drop at the end of grenadine

Sassy Bitch
sambuca tolstoy, blackcurrent

Slippery Nipple
sambuca irish cream

Grasshopper
Cream de menthe, white cocolatew, irish cream

Ocean drop
Orang, Brandy, Blue curacao

Monky brain
peach schnapps, irich cream, banana

B52
orange, coffie,irish cream

Holly and the ivy
Grenadine, white chocolate cream du menthe

PO
Peach schnapps blue curacao, blackcurrent

Berry
Strewberry, peach schnapps, blackcurent

jelly fish - []
Butterscotch schnapps, tolstoy, blue curacao

French kiss []
grenadine, white chocolate, blue curacao

kamikazi
tolstoy, triple sec, lime

Landslide []
Banana amaretto, irish cream

Traffic light
genadine, banana, tolstoy, melon

Casper []
irish cream , white chocolate

mini skirt []
Tequila, triple sec, lime

jelly belly
Tolstoy triple blackcurent

Bit o' honey
butterscotch schnapps, irish cream

Strawberry split
strawberry, white chocolate, brandy

SPRINGBOK []
cream du menthe, irish cream

itchy nipple []
genadine, sambuca, irish cream,

WOO WOO
tolstoy, peach schnapps, cramberyy

Blitz
genadine banana mellon peach schnapps blue curacao

ENJOY The record stands at oe of each in half an hour if you can do all of them in that time i'll respect you!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This one for a friday night...

Freyar's Rocket Fuel

Double shot Absolut export strength
1 can of Red Bull
1 shot of Absynthe

aaaaaaaaaargh!

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Durin's Bane
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1700

posted      Profile for Durin's Bane   Author's Homepage   Email Durin's Bane   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
FËANOR'S FOLLY sounds good. I'm trying to rember a recipie that involves shine from choke cherrys I'll try to get that recipe as soon as I can. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Homer:" in sports it's not wheather you win or lose, but how drunk you get in the end."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Pour me somthing tall and strong, make it a hurricane before I go insane. It's only half past twelve, but I don't care, it's five-o-clock somewhere.

From: New Mexico USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Favorite drink:

Kamikaze:

1 shot of vodka
1 shot of tequila
1 shot of peach schnapps
1 shot of malibu coco
strawberry sirup
fill with pineapple juice

*ahhhhh* it tastes great!

EDIT: damn I think my keyboard must be broken (or is it my brain?) well, anyway I can'ttype!

[ 03-26-2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

Great drinks guys and gal!

I especially liked your shots Zenith!

I'll be back later with some frozen drinks... good for the coming Spring.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

*bows*
THANK YOU SINGO

Yet ive been experimenting with AFTERSHOCK at the bar with tha lads you you wanna hear them?

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

*bumpppppppppppp*

I just had to inform everyone of the most scrumptious cocktail I had in Hawaii...

Candy Apple Martini
1/3 Butterscotch Schnapps
1/3 Sourz Apple (green apple liquer)
1/3 Absolut vodka

[]

Roll of Honor Freya
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1558

posted      Profile for Freya   Email Freya   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Re-reading this thread made me miss Swifty!!

Beorn's Bear Necessity

2 shots orange Stolli
Fresh mint
Brown sugar
All over crushed ice

From: London | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Zenith's Zerox

1 shot of red aftershock
1 shot of irish cream
a slash of blue bols

in crushed ice

Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
What is Red Aftershock?
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

[]

Bit of info on the aftershock

Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhhhhh...I have seen that on the shelves.

I'm not a big liquior drinker. I had to much of it in me younger days. I stick with beer, ales or dry wine.....VodkaBull or a Screwdriver is about all I do now adays.

Sounds good though []

From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Singollo's Bartending School (Page 2)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help