search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » OH my god im dying
Author Topic: OH my god im dying
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I would like fellow citizens of minas tirith to be enlightend on the biggest bender of my life.

THURSDAY Me and my younger brother who is *caugh*seventeen*caugh* Phill, Max, and Danny thought we'd go out on the town; £5 all you can drink in Chicargo rock for two hours on vodka and coke. By ten we were all very P*ssed and desided to go to Atlantis the local night club. Being friend's of the Dj and staff we recived a bottle of champane each, and it was a £ a drink on bottles. at two when we left we were very very p*ssed went home to bed carring my brother!

FRIDAY It happend that friday was a friend's leaving doo from work so at 8 i was out again in the 70's bar with all the women from work with me ian james and Damian. At 9.30 I thought it would be a good idea to drink with my good friends ian and james to drink a 'power jug' of vodka archers tequilla and cramberry. At ten we were in juping jacks a cub in town. I went to the bar to order three bottles of VK blue the woman at the bar placed 6 bottles down i tried to protest but she assured me that it was 241 night, all us lads ened up very very very p*ssed on the dance floor at which the older women were. James and ian ended up Snogging the face off women that were twise there age damian was slupped in the corner ringing his bird telling her he loved her (sad I know) Me i was being stripped by joss and bev Needless toi say i just hanged on to my pants but it could hav ended up worse! upon leavin(huge memory gap) I was dragged kicking and screaming (apperently) from a bloke who was trying to fight me got a kebab and staggered home!
SATURDAY A quet night in Max said down the phone to me 'a few cans and a kebab thats all'
I arrived at max's and we proseeded to drink our way though 18 cans of the deamon drink (AKA STELA)At wich piont MAD MAX came in with a bottle of SAMBUCA-my favorite drink 5 or so large ones later i was calling a taxi for Atlantis and I was out clubbing again! after a night in the dj box and on the dance floor I was getting in a taxi with a unknown Blond [] although i stil do not know who she is and I paid for the taxi!
SUNDAY ARH SUNDAY THE DAY OF REST or so i thought! I thought that id have a nice night at football meeting at our local pub, I degraided my self and ordered a coke a pint of. bout half way though the night boggy saw my pint that was rather lacking in it's manly ( alchoholic) content. I was forced to drink a pint of guinness and well what started off as one turned to []
and time for bed.
Monday BALCKBURN on telly another skin full!
tuesday Feeling as rough as a badger's arse I dragged my self out of bed and into university totaly forgeting the fact i was on freshers day bar giving away free aftershock so it was one for youone for me you get the picture!
at 7 working for 6 hours i was drunck!
WEDNESDAY the Phone rings 'zenith zenith Nicks dumpt me' my long suffering friend linzi 'can you come upo to the pub for a chat please' -how could i refuse a lady in distress?
So once again 8 pnts later and much crying on her behalf id sorted her lover life out and was ready for a chip barm that she was paying for!
Thursday See last thursday neer enough the same!
FRIDAY PHILL'S birthday after starting drinking at 5 we some how got into jumping jacks and were singing along to build me up butter cup in the dj box. at about 12 i along with boggy saved Phill from snogging a woman that was around 50 and when it's your 20th birthday that is very bad! at around 1 we threw Phill in a taxi we turn'd around and went back into jumping jacks and had a few shots ater which boggy pulled his ex bird -i was havin a slash at the time. we then got thrown out because boggy was kicking off with his ex's current boyfriend for snogging his bird!
kebab time!
SATURDAY Ive got alchohlic poisoning but ive got a feild trip to get to! an hour on the train then an hour on a coach and a day of field work i was fine till.... we had dinner we sat down ( me emma Callum and jen ) in the dining area when the waiter brought over a bottle of FREE wine! we then stayed up playing truth or dare boozing in the bar till gone 4 god im glad i got some sleep!

And that was the true story of bender to end all bender's!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The one and only ZENCHEN™
Citzen #88 according to the oldbies
Oh that reminds me Zen, YOU ROCK man! - Whyte Chyld Wyelder
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
Zillionaire Exchanging Naughty, Intense, Thrilling Hugs
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amarth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2333

posted      Profile for Amarth   Email Amarth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
So, why are you dying? You need to run that by me again. You got booze poisoning? I don't understand that but, never mind. Are you actually dying or have you just got an alcohol (sp?)infection?
Anyway I hope it all clears up.

~ Amarth

[ 10-09-2002, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Amarth ]

From: West Ando | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eledhsúle
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1980

posted      Profile for Eledhsúle   Author's Homepage   Email Eledhsúle   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear []
From: Finland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
posted      Profile for simbelmyne   Email simbelmyne   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Are you from Bolton, Zen?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

From: manchester | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

[] that i am!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
posted      Profile for simbelmyne   Email simbelmyne   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Me too,lad! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

From: manchester | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you were from Manchester, Sim.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
GEAUX SAINTS!!

From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Ice Queen
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2648

posted      Profile for The Ice Queen   Email The Ice Queen   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
that was the weirdest story I've ever heard!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
*Ice*
~Listen to the pretty voices in my head. They're telling me to tell you to jump off a cliff.

From: my computer | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

[] what part?
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
Zen , I live in Barrowbridge. But I'm not posh. []

Snowy, Bolton is a town North West of Manchester and is part of Greater Manchester. I work right in the city of Manchester, too.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

barrow bridge 63 steps ect up near smithills

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
...shooting newbies is like smoking pot, its technically illegal, but everyone does it anyway-OSSY *Drools at Avatar*
And I figure if Zen doesn't know it, it's probably not WORTH knowing... - Cloudstrife
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
That's the place. How about you?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Neew house farm estate (posh side of brightment.
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
You mean Breightmet? Brightment is a Freudian slip brought on by the grim northern weather. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

a typing error i asure you dear boy!¬
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
Boy?!!

*BANG*

I'm a girl, punk.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Oh realy []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
The Most Crazy CitiZEN

simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
Really truly. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

im sure []
simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
I'm serious! Oh mooning is such a Bolton boozer thing to do. []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

simbelmyne
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2530
Zen - gotta go. I'm not sure we have much in common apart from living in Bolton because I'm really old and you must be young judging by your drinking habits, but I'll PM you next time I'm on - tara lad.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Take risks

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This reads like some of z's facebook threads these days! []

Beers for Zenith and his lovely lady!

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

Don't think I could hack that these days []

If I didn't work and was at uni that would be childs play most of those clubs don't even exist anymore!

Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » OH my god im dying
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help