Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 4)
Author Topic: Drunken Logins
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who that lying in the run way who that lying in the snow im pissed up bboys¬!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jóhnny, the Jester
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 579

posted      Profile for Jóhnny, the Jester   Email Jóhnny, the Jester   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
man i wish i could show off my wicked drunken gba skills, man im rocking two towners! hell ya, anyhoo im listening to sappy music! ya sappy mucis he he he!
From: Q-Tip | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Bananas taste yummy...
From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
posted      Profile for Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   Author's Homepage   Email Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
But alcohol tastes better! Man, I love parties! Slows down my economy, but speeds up my funnin'! Can you dig it?
From: Sector ZZ plural Z alpha | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
YAY! Cheap red wine in plastic bottles! he only reason I work is so that I can afford it!
*has drunk to much too fast* []
*likes it* []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
A quick lesson I just learnet...

Never shave whilst drnuk..., I just lacerated half my face...

From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

posted      Profile for Thingol of Doriath   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Ninj small pieces of toilet papper*

For the cuts... []

From: Sverige! | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

*hugs SSA*

I'm going to feel like c**p tomorrow... []

Roll of Honor Sauron's Secret Agent
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1891

posted      Profile for Sauron's Secret Agent   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*feel like c**p too*

*hugs*

Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

posted      Profile for fran   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
hehehehehehhehe

get me the abattorirs!

hehhehehhhhehhehe

oops

From: the dreaming | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Had a bad pint last night!
From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

ninj - lesson number 2 - never shave someone else whilst drunk. there was so much blood.

*goes back to bed*

From: the dreaming | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

*wonders who fran shaved* []
fran
Captain of Avatars
Citizen # 959

I give superb shaves....when sober....so it seemed like a good idea after many cocktails....
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Full growler of Copper Canyon Saison. I'm fully qualified to post in this thread! Family reunion goingon this weekend that I am organizing and sponsoring. Things are not going as well as I would like! I'll muddle through!

Marcho

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Mîrwen Ilúvëanna, if I wanted a keg of Cinder Cone Red, I could drive to Deschutes Brewery right now and still be back home before last call at the bar. []

It's about 3 hours from me.

*slides Mirwen a Spring Run IPA and finishes off her own Blue Heron*

Off to the bar soon to try out the drink we invented today! Hooray!

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
posted      Profile for Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   Author's Homepage   Email Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
OI! Til alle i norden: dere (ni) er liberale jævler!!! Men uansett, Sverre (en venn) var på permisjon fra militæret nå i helga, så FEST!
From: Sector ZZ plural Z alpha | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thingol of Doriath
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2718

*hugs the drunken Mette* []
Roll of Honor EowynatHeart
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3437

posted      Profile for EowynatHeart   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Frikken, that is hard enough to read when you are sober []
From: Wait! The map was upside down!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
Hey, we can't all speak norsk!
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
Well, well, well....

Birthdays are fun aren't they?

He sure had a nice one, i guess. We had siokme fun today!!!

its cold thesee days but it was fun!!!

Boomalooo!!1

sooo.... this has been aa dru7nk ogin courtexzysy of ke kjartan fløgelfrikk!!!!

Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeap. Six beer sampler. A pint on top of that. Half of my wife's wine. I'm working on a Sierra Nevada Summerfest now. I think I qualify.

Love y'all!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

Okay, two nights in a row. And it is still early. I'm feeling very mudlin (SP?). Wish I could hug you all, share some high fives, a few beers and a good time.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I got banned from TORC because of these cursed drunken logins! NOT recommended....
From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well I got banned from TORC for NOT being drunk while logged in.
[]

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 4)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help