Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 3)
Author Topic: Drunken Logins
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
DRINK ON, LUG!
From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Swift Asfaloth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1435

posted      Profile for Swift Asfaloth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Pah! If you're so clever, come up with something for SWIFT ASFALOTH!

"Sot" is in there, as is "flat" (the beer is flat; falls flat on one's face, etc.) []

I must be getting hypoglycemic. Better go make dinner.

From: Calenardhon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
This one is tough!

The best I can do is:

LEFT AA: GO, HALF-STEWED LOGINS!

An anagram, of course, of SWIFT ASFALOTH: GOLDEN EAGLE.

[]

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*breaths in his hand, thinks that he really must post in here tonite, trye to find a drunk smiley*
[] Will thsi one do the trick?

It never happened before... I swear! []

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

Congratulations, Nash!

Let's hope you make a habit of it!

Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I'm plastered. [] I have my nephews over and they are four and boys. FOrtunately my own 12 year old twins are taking care of them very well. I'm four beers into a six pack of the doppelback from Schell's and had three others in front of it since noon, so I"m effectively gone. I don't know whether anyone will be abel to read this, but, here's to ya!

[ 03-29-2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Marcho Blackwood - MSS ]

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And here's to you, Master Blackwood!
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2884

posted      Profile for Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   Email Glorfindel of Los 'lóriol   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And here's to me!

[]

From: NY | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, two pints of Bass and four Dos Equis Superiors and less than three hours, I definitely feel the buzz!

Lot's of fun tonight, and only one kid to dodge in the house while giving the wife a hard time!

It's the weekend!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ninj
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 681
posted      Profile for Ninj   Email Ninj   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
bah! the one time I have been drinking and still am able to come on MT and my 56K nodemd is so slow I am practically sober by the time the "post a reply" screen kicks in
From: The magical elven realmadi-blah-di-blah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

posted      Profile for Nash Rómerandir   Author's Homepage   Email Nash Rómerandir   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Well almost sober Ninj[/i] the "nodemd" isn't solw enough yet! []

*is drunk agian*

I'm starting to make an habit out of it my dear [b]Brihedan
[]

From: Cuiviénen (well, people call this place France) | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nash Rómerandir
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2903

*double posts on purpose to avoid being tempted to edit his previous post*

Well, I was too darn drunk yesterday... [] Didn't even remembered having posted here! []

E: LOL! I also posted in Kullervo's "drinking party"!

*finds a mouse-hole, hides in it*

[ 04-29-2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Nash Rómerandir ]

Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

posted      Profile for Kosomot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a drunk person alright []
From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lúthien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2934

posted      Profile for Lúthien   Author's Homepage   Email Lúthien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Talan

Ugh ... I got drunk off of Skky Blue once ... never again, man. Wow what a headache. You see on the bottle where it says "Flavored Malt Beverage"? That means headache in the morning ... which incidentally is my advice for how you can tell whether you were drunk or not off of it. How do you feel this morning? If you feel alright you probably just had a really good buzz going.

From: Raleigh | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I think this little binge has upset my own personal time-space-continuum... I'll never be able to sleep again! Aaaaaahhh!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
No fighting in this thread-- take it outside!
All your insights are appreciated here

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Curufin the Crafty
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2540

posted      Profile for Curufin the Crafty   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm perfectly sober, but I sure as hell wish I was drunk.
From: Wherever people are oppressed... | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Adulithien
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2193

posted      Profile for Adulithien   Email Adulithien   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*hands Curu a virtual Cinder Cone Red* This is what I'm having right now. Deschutes Brewery. A nice amber. Wonderful. Drink it fast.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
No fighting in this thread-- take it outside!
All your insights are appreciated here

From: Austin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

Okay, 5 12 oz Ales, Pint of Guinness and Pint of Murphy's and I have a nice buzz. Gotta love it!
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

How much is 12 oz in litres?

Start using the metric system []

From: The Hells of Iron | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
32 fl oz is approximately a litre. So 5 times 12, which is 60 fl oz is approximately 2 litres. A pint is approximately half a litre, which means that Marcho had a little under 3 litres of beer inside him when he posted above. Why am I being so helpful?
From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Kosomot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1105

Because you like me so much. Thanks.

[ 06-01-2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Kullervo ]

Roll of Honor Snowman of Forochel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2150

posted      Profile for Snowman of Forochel   Author's Homepage   Email Snowman of Forochel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Supercajifragilisticespealidocious!
From: New Orleans | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
posted      Profile for Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   Author's Homepage   Email Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
scholl ois over, i'v been partyinmng all night, it's not past 4.15 in thw morning....!
good fun!!!

Edit - I think I closed my eyes when I wrote this.. can't remember...

[ 06-26-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Kjartan Fløgelfrikken ]

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
I'll drink to that.

From: Sector ZZ plural Z alpha | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mîrwen Ilúvëanna
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 3641

posted      Profile for Mîrwen Ilúvëanna   Email Mîrwen Ilúvëanna   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"In the house of Elrond, and it is ten o'clock in the morning." said a voice. "It is the morning of October the twenty-fourth, if you want to know."
I assure you, my dear Gil-galad, that it is 5 o'clock somewhere in Arda...Cheers, mates!!!

quote:
*hands Curu a virtual Cinder Cone Red* This is what I'm having right now. Deschutes Brewery. A nice amber. Wonderful. Drink it fast.
I'll have what Adulithien's having! Are you anywhere in the vicinity of Deschutes Brewery?

[ 06-25-2003, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Mîrwen Ilúvëanna ]

From: Ered Luin | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kjartan Fløgelfrikk
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3302
posted      Profile for Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   Author's Homepage   Email Kjartan Fløgelfrikk   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Hrere I am again, all happy and wasted... Yummy! Had a nice lil' ole paty today, followed by a total desintregation of the party... though it was fun1 Pardon my spelling it's VERY late....
From: Sector ZZ plural Z alpha | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 3)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help