Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 15)
Author Topic: Drunken Logins
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
And why are you assuming I wasn't drunk? []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There you go Mr Dog I'll save you the embarrassment of making it four in a row; don't say I ain't got a heart!
I assumed nothing. Just sayin' it wouldn't mean anything if you weren't. []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
You old smoothie you! [] []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Be glad I didn't log-in Thursday evening. My posts would have been as unintelligible as my speech.... [] [] []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*makes a little post*
Bedtime. []

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glóin the Dark
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 2102

posted      Profile for Glóin the Dark   Author's Homepage   Email Glóin the Dark   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*makes another little post*
Bedtime's still miles off... []

From: Belfalas | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Been logging my brews on untappd, and they told me to get a cab home. Well, I could navigate the bus systen just fine thank you very much.
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
High logins? []
From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Note to self... post in this thread when starting a Friday night with a Temple Midnight CDA...
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

If there was a breathalyzer for posting while under the influence ... I'd likely fail right NOW.

Gotta love the bombers.......

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

Ok, since Ive made the last 3 posts here, I'm the self-proclaimed Minas tirith resident drunk....

On now after 4 beers after going to the dentist and getting numbed out. Happy Friday you ****s!

Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Who you calln' a ****s? *hic*

No. Not drinking. I could start and come back later.

Let's see. 7:24 PM. I'll be back at 11:30. If I drink enough I won't be back I'll be bach.

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aiwrendel
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 965

posted      Profile for Aiwrendel   Author's Homepage   Email Aiwrendel   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Okay. That didn't take long.

Two martinis, three hours later... You tell me. I can't see the difference.

-  -

From: Chicago USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

One has glasses. []

I can make another high login, in an hour or so. []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

YeR DRunk you fuggerz!
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Tonight, a little Chilean sauvy bee, and then some drunken World of Warcraft. Perfect.
[]
Note to self: howling and snarling at the screen just because your character is a werewolf will frighten your neighbours and make them call the police. Don't do it.
[]
Other note to self: do not drink so much wine that you start bawling when you see what those undead, plague-ridden sons of sea slugs have done to Gilneas.
[] [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

quote:
Drunken Logins
Yep!
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 15)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help