Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 13)
Author Topic: Drunken Logins
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
MMmmm..... Gage Roads IPA and Grand Ridge Moonshine....

.. an dI still can code this board right!

From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear. It is Easter weekend and Athene found a box (yes, it comes in boxes! Who knew!) of cider in the supermarket. []

What? It's got apples in! That's got to be one of your five-a-day! [] []

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamfast Gamgee
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5528

posted      Profile for Hamfast Gamgee   Author's Homepage   Email Hamfast Gamgee   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds very healthy!
From: Bagshot Row, Hobbiton, The Shire! | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

posted      Profile for Athene   Email Athene   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I keep telling myself...I'm glad you agree.
[]
Psst... I think that's called "enabling"...
[]

From: Hades, UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be having one of these in a few hours.... []
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just a little tispy. Does it count ?
I like question marks.

I have to say I'm not very fond of Old Peculier myself. Do you want to finish my pint, Wifey ?

From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Athene
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 3473

Sure, I'll finish your pint, cutie...
[]
Oh wait, that wasn't a smutty euphemism?
[]
*disappointment*
[]
[]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'll finish it. []

Wait, I think I aldreay did. []

It is bedtime, indeed. []

Any typos? I write too coherent whil drunk. []

E: Yay typos! [] []

[ 04-06-2008, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

MMMmmm... a bottle of Sneider Aventius , Old Engine Oil, ad now a Cooper's Pale ale... Woo Hoo!
[] [] [] [] [] []

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

posted      Profile for Artaresto   Email Artaresto   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Got a Danish girl's MSN. Now let's see how things work out in sober condition. []

E: Period, not comma

[ 04-27-2008, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

From: Forochel | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

She's not Danish after all, but still. []

A semi-drunken login, this is. I think. [] []

Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I sure do love George Schneider's Wiesen Edel-Weisse in the afternoons.... []
Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

posted      Profile for Inc'   Email Inc'   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that it would be interesting if things worked out better with the pseudo-Danish girl when you are drunk than when you are sober [] []
From: Yoshi's Island | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Jea. []
National Day tomorrow. Out today. []
That said, tomorrow has become today. [] (i.e. May 17th)

[ 05-17-2008, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: Artaresto ]

Roll of Honor Varnafindë
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 4097

posted      Profile for Varnafindë   Author's Homepage   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I'm drunk, just to comment on Arta's mention of our National Day:
There was snow in Oslo today! []
Hopefully not down in the city centre, but even so ... []

From: Narnia, also connected with Norway | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

Whereas Trondheim enjoyed the sun. []
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

I have to say I love bus 183. It picks me up mere paces from my house and drops me off some few paces from the Brewhouse. I'm free to imbibe in their fine line of ales, and the hard work is to find my way back to the bus platform to catch a return bus. MMmmm.....

Here's to Mount Tamborine Bitter, Up Your Kilt Scottish ale, and the Taffintor dopplebock! []

Inc'
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6274

Is it bad that reading this thread makes me want to be drunk ? []

[ 10-18-2008, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Inc' ]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

No.
[]

Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I got drunk.
[]

Roll of Honor pi
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 5374

posted      Profile for pi   Author's Homepage   Email pi   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just starting with a Michelob lager - my new, most commonly drunk beer. []
From: Virgo Supercluster, 40º N 75º W | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artaresto
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 6089

I'm having Heineken, and getting rather tispy. []
Roll of Honor Marcho Blackwood - MSS
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 270

posted      Profile for Marcho Blackwood - MSS   Email Marcho Blackwood - MSS   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
One beer and a whole lot of Amaretto. And I have to go to work tomorrow. I'm really bummed.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Marcho Blackwood, MSS - #16 Brookshade Close - Bindbale, North Farthing, The Shire
1st Winner Mahanaxar's Boy Howdy of Approval with 2 Bronze Stars (3rd Award) & Balrog Cluster with Laurel.
King of Grammar with Queen SSA
Sass this hoopy hobbit frood who really knows where his towel is!

From: Bindbale, North Farthing | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[] I've had half a pint of lager shandy and I can't feel my legs! []

[ [] ] [] [/ [] ]

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetwang
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1508

posted      Profile for Wetwang   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
[]
[]
Yes, quite! [] Well Dubious can't feel her bleeding legs this morning cos I cut them off while she was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!! []

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Keep the earth under your feet, & clay on your fingers; wisdom in your bones, & have both eyes open!
That's Mr Wang™ to you!
This place would be a paradise tomorrow if every department had a supervisor with a submachine gun.

This bog is thick and easy...

From: West Sussex UK, well on the seafront in Bognor Regis actually! | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 13)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help