Minas Tirith Forums Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic
profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library
  This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15 
Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 1)
Author Topic: Drunken Logins
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

posted      Profile for Lugbúrz   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I sometimes login into MT before I sleep and a few times have been here when I was a bit tipsy.

Yesterday I logged in and posted a couple of posts. They landed up as an e-mail to one of my accounts! [] No clue how that happened.

Do any of you login when you've had a wee bit too much to drink? Any goofs? []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor TheGentleman
Captain of the Newbie Guard
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have been known to log-in from time to time after an ale or five. But I am always as courteous as ever...
From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

posted      Profile for Bethberry   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have never known you, TG, to be anything but a gentleman in your posts here.

*curtsies respectfully*

Bethberry

From: the Bonfire Glade in the Old Forest | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

posted      Profile for TheGentleman   Email TheGentleman   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Why thank you Bethberry! Although others will disagree... []

(If I had a blushing smilie it would go here)

From: London, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

Do you mean one like this one, TG?

Bb

From: the Bonfire Glade in the Old Forest | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Citizen # 718

I don't see nothing?
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

Do you mean that the blushing smilie doesn't come up at your end of the Shire? I can see it on my post at this part of the Shire. Here's the addy:

http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/otn/love/icon_smile_blush.gif

Bb

Citizen # 718

Ok - it's working now, it wasn't before I swear! Anyway - that would have been perfect but the moment has passed... []
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

Wow this change of topic seems to be a trend setting habit...

not that I really care [] [] []

From: Middangeard | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Bethberry
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1217

TG,

That has happened to me also--a smilie or visual won't initially show up but then it does. I could be wrong about this, but I think it happens when I switch from guest to logged in. Or maybe the images just take longer to load? *shrugs*

Bb

Citizen # 718

Sorry Lugbúrz - I was drunk... []
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

TG that was a darned good one! You've cornered me! Dangit I must think of all possible counter arguments with you around.
Orome
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 108
posted      Profile for Orome   Author's Homepage   Email Orome   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i admit i am guilty of a few angry drunken posts.
due to my generally cynical nature however you will never know which ones.

From: Somewhere east of the brandywine | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Belegurth
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1534

posted      Profile for Belegurth   Email Belegurth   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Orome, are you serious?! We will never know!!! Another unsolvable miracle in our lives... *sobs*

Well, I'll have to take a drink after that shock []

From: the void | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orome
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 108
posted      Profile for Orome   Author's Homepage   Email Orome   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
heh, i wasn't implying you cared. i hope you dont.
From: Somewhere east of the brandywine | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orofacion of the Vanyar
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 1166

posted      Profile for Orofacion of the Vanyar   Email Orofacion of the Vanyar   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
*gets up off the floor, stepping on beer cans* Where am I? []
From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gil-galad
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 576

posted      Profile for Gil-galad   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
"In the house of Elrond, and it is ten o'clock in the morning." said a voice. "It is the morning of October the twenty-fourth, if you want to know."
From: TX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

Come on! I know there are more of you lousy drunks around []
gandalf76
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1964
posted      Profile for gandalf76   Email gandalf76   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Allright Lugburz,here I am King of drunkin logs--jk.I too often check MT when I've had a few.I am a bartender at a local pub.So you can see my exuse...
From: iop sc | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Ecthelion of the Fountain
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 955
posted      Profile for Ecthelion of the Fountain   Email Ecthelion of the Fountain   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i dont post while drunk, i post after a long day, i look for newbies to spear with the spike on my helmet

and then i bitch and moan when people havent posted in the trivia sections

thats perhaps worse because know full well what im doing

From: seattle, wa, usa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ham Er
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1310
posted      Profile for Ham Er   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
I have tryed to post when a bit pissed up but forgot my password, how brewing it was a good post as well.

I did once have a big old barny with somebody on a football board when pissed great fun []

From: Don't know but if you find out tell me cos i am lost | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah...several drinks never stops me from posting. []
From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roll of Honor Lugbúrz
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 867

Legolas the Elf:but what does stop you from posting then? A member of the ancient clan and so few posts? Surely you need a few more drinks!
Legolas the elf
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 55

posted      Profile for Legolas the elf   Email Legolas the elf   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
It is true, Lugburz...only too true. [] What is up with that? [] Give me a beer.

Actually, I spend most of my time on other boards. That's the reason. []

From: Wooded hills of Tennessee | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gandalf76
Soldier of Gondor
Citizen # 1964
posted      Profile for gandalf76   Email gandalf76   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
cheers legolas
From: iop sc | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Drunken Logins (Page 1)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  ...  13  14  15 
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help