profile | register |
search | faq | avatars | citizens
donate | about | library

Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Sagas of Icelanders
Author Topic: Sagas of Icelanders
Roll of Honor Mandin
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 415

posted      Profile for Mandin   Author's Homepage   Email Mandin   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of drinking alot: have any of you read the Sagas of Icelanders. It is fairly cool to a certain extent, yet it is rather fatastically crazy in other aspects. The main character, for instance, always drinks at parties even after everyone else is throwing up all over the place, then he goes and drinks everything that they have not been able to drink, for they have passed out. Every now and again the main character will throw up in his host's face and leave after hacking a few fellows to bit with his sword.
From: Houston, Missouri | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grey Pilgrim
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 382

posted      Profile for Grey Pilgrim   Email Grey Pilgrim   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Never read anything like that. Sounds like I ought to though. I might finally learn how to hold my own in a swordfight(err... my liquor I mean.)

-sorry, can't resist easy jokes- (this is my fiftieth by the way, so, Huzzah!)

This message has been edited by Grey Pilgrim on 09-08-2001 at

From: Tol Eressea (Holland) | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Midus unknown
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 358
posted      Profile for Midus unknown   Email Midus unknown   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
i don't feel so good
From: once i lived in the land of mirkwood but now i travel the world | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aragorn Wingfoot
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 475

posted      Profile for Aragorn Wingfoot   Email Aragorn Wingfoot   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
iii iisss not*hic* been drinkiiinnniinnnn naone of*hic* no beerr orr not doinnnn no crrackkk*hic*

*calapses on cat*

From: That place just north of the South | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snöwdog
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 15

posted      Profile for Snöwdog   Author's Homepage   Email Snöwdog   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
... bloody Vikings...
From: In the Shadows of Annuminas | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ZENITH
Guard of the Citadel
Citizen # 400

posted      Profile for ZENITH   New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post 
Ouch has more than a bit of vicking bllod in him!!!!!!!

Have you read the bernard cromwell books on the erly england? Very good

From: The Mens Room. ENGLAND | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Create a New Topic  Reply to this Topic Minas Tirith Forums » The Golden Perch » Sagas of Icelanders
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic       The Red Arrow!       Admin Options: Make Topic Sticky   Close Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic

About  ~ • ~  Contact  ~ • ~  Minas Tirith  ~ • ~  F. A. Q.  ~ • ~  Help